+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
Thanks Sara_H_JDT
What do you think went wrong? Was there a problem with the scan or something else? Because if the scan is clear, I don't really see the reason why they should not accept it. Was it in a different language other than French/English?

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
What do you think went wrong? Was there a problem with the scan or something else? Because if the scan is clear, I don't really see the reason why they should not accept it. Was it in a different language other than French/English?
I think the scan wasn't clear enough. The assessor should have state the reason it was rejected because the CR couldn't see a reason. I quickly uploaded a very clear copy and I got the status update within 10mins. Still expect a completion date this week by God's Grace.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020
I think the scan wasn't clear enough. The assessor should have state the reason it was rejected because the CR couldn't see a reason. I quickly uploaded a very clear copy and I got the status update within 10mins. Still expect a completion date this week by God's Grace.
Hopefully it's just a minor hitch. Let's see! I had the same problem. The first scan I uploaded was just a picture I took from my camera but then next time, I properly scanned my diploma. So even if they reject the first scan, hopefully, they will accept the second one.

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Amen! I thought it was verification before completion date?

Sherin Ashraf

Aug 10, 2020
Hi,All,
Need help regarding Express Entry CRS point system = I own masters in Finance and Completed ICWAI. is there any additional points do I get for my ICWAI professional Degree?

Sukhvir.Singh

Star Member
Jun 8, 2020
We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/10/2020

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evaluation in Progress
Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

@Lulu69 @ashu2111 @Igor_K @Furri.6
Same as me

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
My documents updated today on 10 August and completion date is 4 September.
Thanks guys
So you got a update yesterday and notify that you will be gotten your final result 4th Sep correct?
It means 24 days later
I think it's a number just you'll get it sooner
When your package was received?

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
I am wondering , what are the differences between E method and this
They response it within 3 days
And courier method 1.5 month and much more annoying

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
I am wondering , what are the differences between E method and this
They response it within 3 days
And courier method 1.5 month and much more annoying
Etranscripts are received instantly by wes while courier takes 10-15 days. Moreover it is easier to verify the authenticity of the document as etranscripts are sent from the university email/portal. Hence the time difference

U3691kamaka

Aug 11, 2020
Etranscripts are received instantly by wes while courier takes 10-15 days. Moreover it is easier to verify the authenticity of the document as etranscripts are sent from the university email/portal. Hence the time difference
Please, is it possible to send only Etranscript without sending the hard copy?