+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/10/2020

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evaluation in Progress
Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

@Lulu69 @ashu2111 @Igor_K @Furri.6

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Evaluation in Progress
Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.

Great! :)

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India

Evaluation in Progress

Congrats!

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020

Evaluation in Progress

Told yeah ;)

Furri.6

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
India
Just spoke to the customer representative and he said there is no reason stated and I should send an email to them for him to forward to the assessor.
Was it the transcripts or the degree certificate that was rejected? Or both? Most common reason that I heard for the rejection is if the documents were not sent directly from the university or academic institution.

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Was it the transcripts or the degree certificate that was rejected? Or both? Most common reason that I heard for the rejection is if the documents were not sent directly from the university or academic institution.
It was the uploaded certificate that was rejected. The transcript was accepted.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019
And you obviously know that and aware that this is not possible , many university /college gives a transcript/degree to student to send by their own
sealed you mean , For a long time I've had this question , I never believe that