+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA Timeline 2020

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
@Lulu69
you mean after the statement of "We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s). "
you received whether it was accepted or not ?
It just says "certificate not accepted"

However, i challenged the decision because it was a similar doc I used for my evaluation which was accepted.

Right now, the status has changed back to "processing and evaluating"

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020

However, i challenged the decision because it was a similar doc I used for my evaluation which was accepted.

How did you challenge it? Did you just upload it again?

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
We are analyzing and evaluating your document(s).

Status last updated: 8/10/2020

Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
You are not required to do anything at this time.

ashu2111

Jul 15, 2020

WES can be such a pain to deal with at times. Don't give up hope dude. Hopefully we will all get our ECAs soon. I'm still waiting for my update. Crossing the fingers! At first I had a bad upload of my diploma and then I quickly uploaded a better scan. Hopefully they won't find it "problematic". :O *crossing fingers for all of us*

Reactions: sara_H_JDT

Ayabemm

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
It was the uploaded certificate that was rejected. The transcript was accepted.
Hi @Lulu69 , why don’t you fax the certificate. Use hellofax!. At first,I uploaded my certificate using their new upload link.but I wasn’t sure i did it well, so i faxed it again. And it was accepted the next day. I’m just waiting for my transcripts to be processed now.

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019

Fine , while it is backed , it's a good news
I wish it ASAP goes to final review and accept
be careful , this corona virus also messing up everythings , one of them can be docs , be patient , it will be accepted
and please update here
thanks

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
WES can be such a pain to deal with at times. Don't give up hope dude. Hopefully we will all get our ECAs soon. I'm still waiting for my update. Crossing the fingers! At first I had a bad upload of my diploma and then I quickly uploaded a better scan. Hopefully they won't find it "problematic". :O *crossing fingers for all of us*
Hahahaha :))

Lulu69

Jul 14, 2020
Hi @Lulu69 , why don’t you fax the certificate. Use hellofax!. At first,I uploaded my certificate using their new upload link.but I wasn’t sure i did it well, so i faxed it again. And it was accepted the next day. I’m just waiting for my transcripts to be processed now.
Will do that now too. Thanks

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019

Our evaluators are reviewing your documents for accuracy and completeness. We will notify you if we need additional documents to proceed with your report or provide an estimated completion date.
SAME AS ME
This message also affirmed the message of @ashu2111 that insisted , do not give up your hope , continue strongly , hopley we will have gotten our result as soon , I wish and do hope

Reactions: Lulu69 and ashu2111

sara_H_JDT

Dec 28, 2019

This is a hardest part to pass also , I think after this step we could take a relax breath , Hope It will be updated as soon

Reactions: Lulu69