+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA- O/A Levels Pakistan candidates - Complete process

gulraizhanif

Feb 4, 2019
yes, I got the ECA report with only IBCC attested copies of O and A level equivalences and Bachelors degree attested from HEC.
Any idea if it is necessary to send ibcc equivalence copies? can we just send attested olevels and alevels in a sealed envelope from British Council?

maryamahmad

Nov 5, 2018
o and a levels degrees are to be attested by Cambridge University and sent directly to WES. In that case, IBCC attested equivalences aren't required. I don't know if British Council attestation will work. If British Council is getting these degrees attested from CIE, it will work.

maryamahmad

Nov 5, 2018
i checked the british council website to see if they attested the degrees but they were getting it attested from CIE. This approach was very expensive so i went with ibcc

Ali H K Khan

Feb 14, 2019
Hi.

I understand that one needs Equivalencies of O and Levels to be sent directly to WES, following by attested Gradute degrees (from HEC).
But can anyone guide how to complete the WES online application form? I mean what should we enter under the "secondary Education" field that is mandatorily required? because if we enter A levels, then we are required to go through the Cambridge/ pearson process.

Can anyone please guide again on this?
Thanks,

Reactions: fidani12

sweethoney

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
I heard that WES doesn't require IBCC attestation they only required sealed envelopes from BISE. Is it true?

maryamahmad

Nov 5, 2018
Hi.

I understand that one needs Equivalencies of O and Levels to be sent directly to WES, following by attested Gradute degrees (from HEC).
But can anyone guide how to complete the WES online application form? I mean what should we enter under the "secondary Education" field that is mandatorily required? because if we enter A levels, then we are required to go through the Cambridge/ pearson process.

Can anyone please guide again on this?
Thanks,
I filled in the secondary education section for WES application as follows:

attended a Pakistani school
Name of degree: HSSC

Akberansari

Star Member
May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2015
Doc's Request.
20-11-2015
Nomination.....
23-12-2015
AOR Received.
29-02-2016
Med's Done....
01-03-2016
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-06-2016
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hello guys,
I just chanced to log in , and i see this thread is really helping people around. Keep up the good work and keep on helping people come to Canada :)

maazgem

Feb 26, 2019
I filled in the secondary education section for WES application as follows:

So this should work
attended a Pakistani school
Name of degree: HSSC
So this should work?
Country of Education: Pakistan
name of Instititute: IBCC
name of degree/certificate: HSSC or Equivalence certificate
year attended: 2014
from 2012 to 2014

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
So this should work?
Country of Education: Pakistan
name of Instititute: IBCC
name of degree/certificate: HSSC or Equivalence certificate
year attended: 2014
from 2012 to 2014
Why don’t you guys send certifying statements directly from CIE. It’s simple, hassle free and quick!

Syeda.Zainab

Feb 23, 2019
Can I print my online (PDF) of the bank statement to upload to the online application or do I need a hard copy from bank?