+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

zmehta

Sep 17, 2017
Cyprus
Category........
Visa Office......
Lima
Check the last page last para it clearly states that lateral entry will be admitted to second year

apkaur

Dec 25, 2017
Hello,

Is anyone here who did his/her diploma from PSBTE. I am having hard time getting transcripts from them. And nobody in the board picks the call as well. It's been almost a month by now. Can anyone help me on this?

Also shall I get a final status of two or more degrees or not?

coolrames

Feb 25, 2015
Hi,
Just an info...Always send all the transcripts to WES including Diploma. As WES considers Diploma as a degree, you will get a ECA as Dual Degree.Also it avoids confusion of the missing 1 year in your bachelors.I had got my ECA for both Diploma and Bachelors in Engineering.

GURMANPREET

Dec 13, 2017
Hi i am new in this forum plz advice me as i done 10th and 12th i got lateral entry in diploma 2 year( 3 sem) bcz in 12th i had vocational subject thatswhy i got lateral entry so plz tell me can i claim diploma point or not?

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends
I need your advise on how to proceed with this tricky WES evaluation scenario that I'm currently in.

I want to get my transcripts from one of the Associations in New Delhi India. Unfortunately when I called them up, they said they dont provide transcript services but they can provide attestation on all the certificates if I take it to them and they can also seal and sign the envelope flap.

However the tricky situation that I'm in, is that the semester certificates and the consolidated certificates which I got from them, has got only the Subject Codes and not Subject names. I have provided sample of how my consolidated certificate looks like. I'm just worried that WES cant identify what subject I studied by looking at the codes :(

Apart from the consolidated certificates which I have got from them, I also have my Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) certificate but again, that doesnt have any of the subjects which I studied. It just merely says I have done my PGDM in Finance. Please see reference affixed too.

How to proceed friends :(
[/IMG]

https://ibb.co/gW8ozw

https://ibb.co/et5OXG

amolak22

Star Member
Dec 12, 2014
patiala, punjab, india
Visa Office......
vfs chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2015
IELTS Request
6.5 bands
Interview........
no interview
VISA ISSUED...
19-02-2015
Hello,

Is anyone here who did his/her diploma from PSBTE. I am having hard time getting transcripts from them. And nobody in the board picks the call as well. It's been almost a month by now. Can anyone help me on this?

Also shall I get a final status of two or more degrees or not?
Hey im in same situation i did diploma from punjab n btech too....I going to apply for diplome certificate n they directly send to wes...im in canada my dad will go to do this...13065135264

apkaur

Dec 25, 2017
Hey im in same situation i did diploma from punjab n btech too....I going to apply for diplome certificate n they directly send to wes...im in canada my dad will go to do this...13065135264
That's what! They don't have an online transaction option. I am in bangalore so even I am trying to have someone go for me

eguono

Jan 9, 2018
My qualification matches exactly with you. I sent my degree for wes assesment and it is equivalent to 4 year bachelor degree. Now i am planning to send both diploma and degree so that i can get points for two degree or diploma
Hi,
My qualification is exactly same as yours. I got the ECA done last year and the following is the outcome:
Diploma --> Canadian Equivalency: Secondary school diploma and diploma (two years)
B.Tech --> Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

Regards,
Raja
I have filled my WES Canada education details. my concern is that:
1. My National Diploma i used "Obukata-Eseoghene Choice" and in my Seocndary school (WAEC) i used "Eseoghene Choice Obukata".
2. Also in my Waec certificate my date of birth was mistaken.
3. If WES demands a certificate or statement of result (for my ND) coz i was told that my certificate is not ready yet. I
would want to know if the difference in the names will affect any thing, and what to do

arav12345

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi Ganesh,

My status is still on hold. I called customer care but no help. They said they need first year certificate or the equivalent which means our diploma transcripts. So now I applied for diploma transcripts and yet to receive. Thanks. I will let you know if I come to know anything on this and if please share if you come to know anything. Lets share it would be helpful for many.

Any updates thiyag? I am on the same page waiting for the documents from my university. Please update if you have any information.

r.kaur

Jan 29, 2018
Hi - so there is no way to apply online or by post? Could you please help me with the process of getting transcripts from Punjab board of technical education. I couldn't find any information online except one pdf form named verification of documents which is pretty useless. Thanks !