+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES ECA - For Diploma + Engineering Graduates

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Friends
I need your advise on how to proceed with this tricky WES evaluation scenario that I'm currently in.

I want to get my transcripts from one of the Associations in New Delhi India. Unfortunately when I called them up, they said they dont provide transcript services but they can provide attestation on all the certificates if I take it to them and they can also seal and sign the envelope flap.

However the tricky situation that I'm in, is that the semester certificates and the consolidated certificates which I got from them, has got only the Subject Codes and not Subject names. I have provided sample of how my consolidated certificate looks like. I'm just worried that WES cant identify what subject I studied by looking at the codes :(

Apart from the consolidated certificates which I have got from them, I also have my Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) certificate but again, that doesnt have any of the subjects which I studied. It just merely says I have done my PGDM in Finance. Please see reference affixed too.

How to proceed friends :(
[/IMG]

https://ibb.co/gW8ozw

https://ibb.co/et5OXG
Get the list of subjects corresponding to the codes from your association, get it attested from them and send it along with your attested marksheets in a sealed envelope

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Hello Guys!

I have done 10th >> 3 year polytechnic diploma >> Bachelor's (3 years)

Could anyone please tell me if it's possible for me to get the summary "Diploma 2 years and Bachelor's 4 years" ?

Thank you.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Hello Guys!

I have done 10th >> 3 year polytechnic diploma >> Bachelor's (3 years)

Could anyone please tell me if it's possible for me to get the summary "Diploma 2 years and Bachelor's 4 years" ?

Thank you.
yes Brother, I assure you It is possible, Check your PM for details.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Thank you for replying bro
Just one more question with that summary I can choose the option that says "two or more diplomas,certificates..." right ?
I have sent a message with links, read them.

Here's my own interpretation on this issue

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/clarification-on-two-or-more-certificates-diplomas-or-degrees.535010/

I really hope that we can choose "two or more diplomas,certificates..." but it is contentious and not 100% clear.

Reactions: harjitdhir

abhishekrkg

Jul 10, 2014
Hi,

i have done 10th then 12th and then diploma and then engineering. For both diploma and engineering, it was lateral entry for me. WES sent me report as Bachelors degree four year in summary and canadian equivalency for diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years. After that i made a request to them to update summary with both qualifications. So they updated it in two days as Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree four years. So now i am able to select two or more options without any hesitation.

Hi,
Could you please let us know that from where you got the transcripts ?

Secondly, I am checking WES equivalency tool and not able to find "Board of Technical Education"

Feb 14, 2018
Better to get the transcript of Diploma as well. If the board doesn't want to issue you the transcript in desired format then get the photocopy of marksheets of all the semesters and the photocopy of diploma certificate (Final or Provisional) and request the Registrar or Controller of Examination to sign and stamp (attestation) on them. Pack these signed copies in an A4 size envelope in front of him and seal it. Request him to finally sign and stamp on the flaps of the envelope and you are done.

I did it the same way as I had real hard time dealing with these fat bellied government officials in entire process.

Good Luck
Hello,
Your diploma transcripts where assessed by WES with the attested envelope as mentioned above ? You selected two or more degrees while applying express entry ? Please give some info about your current status.

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends
Need you kind advise on the WES ECA for my PDGM from AIMA New Delhi

i see from various posts which relate to "'Non-recognised institution".

My ECA results will be out in next 2 weeks. And im nervous on the same

My current WES status is

Review of Application Documents

All documents were reviewed and accepted.
Updated 2/8/2018 | Ref# | Details
All India Management Association, India
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Postgraduate Diploma (AICTE), 2010

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Postgraduate Diploma (AICTE), 2010

• Accepted

Can anyone advise if the degree is approved by AICTE, is there fat chances to get it evaluated positively?

Your advise is much appreciated friends

arulselvan

Feb 16, 2018
Hi,

i have done 10th then 12th and then diploma and then engineering. For both diploma and engineering, it was lateral entry for me. WES sent me report as Bachelors degree four year in summary and canadian equivalency for diploma as secondary school diploma and diploma 2 years. After that i made a request to them to update summary with both qualifications. So they updated it in two days as Diploma 2 years and Bachelors Degree four years. So now i am able to select two or more options without any hesitation.
i have a similar case.After completing my 12th ,I joined diploma which is a three year course ,but i joined as a lateral entry for two years starting 2006 ,later i joined engineering which is a four year course ,again i joined as a lateral entry in which i did for 3 years and passed out by 2011.

So what would be my Years attended "from" and "to" section for both the courses.Is it the batch attended 2005-2008(Diploma) or years attended 2006-2008.Similarly for degree 2007-2011 or 2008-2011.

Please help .

sskumar

Feb 21, 2018
Mates,
My Study process is 10 th + Diploma (3 Yrs) + BE lateral entry (3 yrs) .
I have summit only My BE credential in WES, and currently waiting for BE transcripts from university and my application status is document pending.
Now only i came to know, Diploma credential also help to get extra score in CRS. I would like to do Diploma as well ECA in WES.

I am not able to add my diploma education in my WES current application. is it any way to add degree/diploma in my current application.
otherwise, when i send my BE transcripts to WES , can i include my diploma transcripts with those.
So WES will provide the report for both DIPLOMA & BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING.

Please Help.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Mates,
My Study process is 10 th + Diploma (3 Yrs) + BE lateral entry (3 yrs) .
I have summit only My BE credential in WES, and currently waiting for BE transcripts from university and my application status is document pending.
Now only i came to know, Diploma credential also help to get extra score in CRS. I would like to do Diploma as well ECA in WES.

I am not able to add my diploma education in my WES current application. is it any way to add degree/diploma in my current application.
otherwise, when i send my BE transcripts to WES , can i include my diploma transcripts with those.
So WES will provide the report for both DIPLOMA & BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING.

Please Help.
when BE is done with lateral entry, Diploma verification is must, otherwise they will decline your documents, citing that they are insufficient.

sskumar

Feb 21, 2018
when BE is done with lateral entry, Diploma verification is must, otherwise they will decline your documents, citing that they are insufficient.
Thanks, H0peAndFa1th

I came to know this recently couple of days back, now my question is, will WES accept my diploma documents , if i send Diploma transcripts certificate along with my BE transcripts certificate to them . Since i have given only BE credential in my application form and i did nt mention about on my Diploma.

In that case, in my ECA report shows both Diploma & BE. otherwise only BE degree. Hence mentioned above, i have requested only BE credential in my application form.

i would like to get my ECA report for both Diploma & BE.

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
Thanks, H0peAndFa1th

I came to know this recently couple of days back, now my question is, will WES accept my diploma documents , if i send Diploma transcripts certificate along with my BE transcripts certificate to them . Since i have given only BE credential in my application form and i did nt mention about on my Diploma.

In that case, in my ECA report shows both Diploma & BE. otherwise only BE degree. Hence mentioned above, i have requested only BE credential in my application form.

i would like to get my ECA report for both Diploma & BE.

You can contact them via contact us page, Ask them what to do in this scenario, maybe they will just accept your diploma transcripts as well and validate it without any problem. because normally they issue one reference number, even if you validate 2 or more credentials at once.

so by this logic, I am positive. just contact them.

sskumar

Feb 21, 2018
You can contact them via contact us page, Ask them what to do in this scenario, maybe they will just accept your diploma transcripts as well and validate it without any problem. because normally they issue one reference number, even if you validate 2 or more credentials at once.

so by this logic, I am positive. just contact them.
Yes , i had contact with WES . They asked me to do the below,

To add/remove a credential to an evaluation currently under review, please submit the following information using the Contact Us form on our website and specify if the credential is to be added or removed.

• Name of the Institution
  • Type of Degree/Certificate
  • Dates of Attendance
  • Country of Education (of the institution that awarded your degree)
  • Year of Graduation (completed study only; if not completed indicate "In-progress" or "Incomplete")
Now it is clear for me.

Reactions: H0peAndFa1th

sachin80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
yes Brother, I assure you It is possible, Check your PM for details.
Hi,

I am new to this forum and in similar situation.

I have done 10 + 3 year diploma ( Maharashtra state board) + 3 year degree - Mumbai university (joined 2nd year degree directly).

Looking at the posts looks like we get 2 year diploma + degree evaluation from WES and this would translate to "Two or more certificates diplomas or degrees". But just wanted to confirm on my understanding since this makes a big difference in the CRS score.

Can you please check and advise on this understanding? Have we seen anyone who has been able to successfully go thru the PR process with this condition?