+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Attestation of Marksheets from Mumbai University

Dec 20, 2020
Hi
Did he also upload the transcripts along with the marksheets in the MU Portal ? MU Portal mandates that we upload the transcripts as well along with the marksheets. My problem is that i do not have the transcripts with me and my college is closed due to Corona Virus pandemic.
I
I applied on the MU website with only my mark sheets and final certificates as the college is closed. Hoping MU considers the same and complete the verification at the earliest.
HOW MUCH U PAYED TO MU??

Nov 6, 2020
I would like to mention the process again and do follow this for Mumbai University only.

1. Ensure you have all marksheets including KT (FY, SY + TY), convocation certificate and Passing certificate (optional).
2. Approach your college for transcripts. It should be for 3yrs.
3. Upon receipt of transcripts, make your WES account. approx cost 350 CAN $
3. Apply online on MU website. They have a specific option for WES. Copies needed - All marksheets (3yrs), Transcripts, convocation certificate. Approx fee 7400INR.
4. MU will attest and send the final documents to WES within 7 - 10 working days (keeping in mind public holidays and working style, do expect abit delay). Status can be checked on their website, app or on watsapp too (advisable to follow up after 7 working days).
5. WES will send you alerts (email or notification on app) every 15 days on the status of your application.
6. Once approved, you will receive a copy via email and a hardcopy from WES will be sent by courier to you.

Hoping it solves all doubts.

Good luck for your career and plans.

Note : Ensure all documents are ready b4 starting the process. If you submit incomplete documents, MU will not check any attachments or contact you for missing documents. They will submit based on your upload, but WES will not release the final doc unless you fulfill all checklist.

I had to pay MU fees twice as my transcripts were missing in my initial submission . I did ask MU to hold the process but it was submitted.

Dec 20, 2020
I would like to mention the process again and do follow this for Mumbai University only.

1. Ensure you have all marksheets including KT (FY, SY + TY), convocation certificate and Passing certificate (optional).
3. Apply online on MU website. They have a specific option for WES. Copies needed - All marksheets (3yrs), Transcripts, convocation certificate. Approx fee 7400INR.
4. MU will attest and send the final documents to WES within 7 - 10 working days (keeping in mind public holidays and working style, do expect abit delay). Status can be checked on their website, app or on watsapp too (advisable to follow up after 7 working days).
5. WES will send you alerts (email or notification on app) every 15 days on the status of your application.
6. Once approved, you will receive a copy via email and a hardcopy from WES will be sent by courier to you.

Note : Ensure all documents are ready b4 starting the process. If you submit incomplete documents, MU will not check any attachments or contact you for missing documents. They will submit based on your upload, but WES will not release the final doc unless you fulfill all checklist.

I had to pay MU fees twice as my transcripts were missing in my initial submission . I did ask MU to hold the process but it was submitted.
hii thank you for reply.

i have Mcom degree so is it necessary for transcripts of BCom or only Mcom is required?

Nov 6, 2020
I assume the highest qualification is better for submission. WES does have an option to check the equivalence free on their website.. accordingly you can decide which to submit for Higher CRS points

Dec 20, 2020
i mean for MU submission if i only submit transcript for MCOM is it okay. Actually i m nt based in mumbai now, i dont even know h0w to take these docs now.
For Mcom transcript i have a chance as my friend is working there now

Nov 6, 2020
Jyo

If you can get extra points by submitting both certification then you have to take the extra efforts for it. Contact your college, surely they would be flexible to process the transcprits if you submit the scanned copies and pay the required fees. Or you can check with your collegemates if they can help you if hard copy submission is mandatory.

But if you want to aviod all this hassle and complete only for Mcom, then you can follow the steps as mentioned in my earlier msg. First get the transcripts from College then register on WES and MU.

Dec 20, 2020
Jyo

If you can get extra points by submitting both certification then you have to take the extra efforts for it. Contact your college, surely they would be flexible to process the transcprits if you submit the scanned copies and pay the required fees. Or you can check with your collegemates if they can help you if hard copy submission is mandatory.

But if you want to aviod all this hassle and complete only for Mcom, then you can follow the steps as mentioned in my earlier msg. First get the transcripts from College then register on WES and MU.

Thank you soo much, i am trying to get it .hope for the best

sagar2753

Dec 23, 2018
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,
Has anyone availed the online transcript service provided by Mumbai University(mu.etranscript.in) for attestation of the engg mark sheets.
While filling up the details, I had uploaded all the 8 semesters mark sheets and in the Upload Transcripts page, I uploaded the Degree Certificate.
Next, there was a section called Bachelor Details which is asking to upload transcripts for all the 4 years.

I do not have the transcripts with me. Can someone guide me if we need to attest only the mark sheets and the degree certificate or both mark sheets and the transcripts for ECA to be sent to WES

I tried contacting my college - Datta Meghe College of Engineering
However, it is closed due to lockdown.

Please help me in this regard.

Regards
V
Hey bro ,
transcript is totally different format .its a 1 page with all 3 years marks.
i am in canda right now
i can understand your problem i just got my transcript from college .
Best way is find your college principal email iD as well as phone number .
They will reply they have to .
when you applied on mumbai university website they resend all the documents via email to the college for verification.
including principal. If they not replying you means they will not reply to mumbai uni.
i did same i got mine . Also mumbai university send it to WES . Waiting for WES reply.

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020

Hi Kevin, today I received email from WES that documents received. When i checked in WES account, I saw that degree and marksheets accepted. Now, I had not taken transcripts and hence uploaded the marksheets even in transcripts tab while applying to mu.etranscripts. Did WES put your application on hold after initially accepting it? I had seen one more thread where WES had processed without transcripts. Now I am worried seeing what you went through.

Jaikisan Vaswani

Dec 12, 2020
Hi Kevin, today I received email from WES that documents received. When i checked in WES account, I saw that degree and marksheets accepted. Now, I had not taken transcripts and hence uploaded the marksheets even in transcripts tab while applying to mu.etranscripts. Did WES put your application on hold after initially accepting it? I had seen one more thread where WES had processed without transcripts. Now I am worried seeing what you went through.
This is the exact text of email.
WES has received all the required documents to prepare your evaluation report.

The estimated completion date for your report is January 26, 2021. We will send* your report to your recipients the same day it is completed and mailed to you. At this point, no additional changes to your evaluation type or to the study evaluated are allowed.

• Your evaluation will be completed based on all documents accepted by WES.

vips88

Jan 1, 2021
Do we need to upload transcript on Mumbai university etranscript website or Marksheet is enough to get the ECA from iqas?