+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES - Attestation of Marksheets from Mumbai University

Dec 20, 2020
I assume the highest qualification is better for submission. WES does have an option to check the equivalence free on their website.. accordingly you can decide which to submit for Higher CRS points
hi,i got my transcripts for both Mcom & B.com.i have marksheets also for both but convocation i have only for M.com, i am trying to get it for Bcom but not sure when i will get it. So is it better to wait for that or i can proceed with the MCOM (transcripts, marksheet & convocation) and for BCOM(transcripts & Marksheets only)

venkats2001

Feb 16, 2021
Hi All,

I have a question on ATKT marksheet for WES ECA process. I got 2 KTs in my first semester engineering from Mumbai University, both of them were cleared in the next attempt after 6 months.

I have received the transcripts from my college, but it is only for the passed marksheets, and not the ATKT one. I am now trying to initiate the process in the MU portal, and it is asking for ATKT marksheet, whose transcript I don't have.

Will this be an issue?

dhangor

Feb 13, 2020
I created my profile too on the etranscripts portal for Mumbai University. It asked to upload mark-sheets as well as transcripts. So did your bro apply for separate transcripts from college? Or is it just sufficient to upload mark sheets and degree certificate? I'm not in Mumbai currently and hence I cant go to my college to get transcripts. Since everything worked fine for your bro wanted to know about the transcripts especially. Thanks in advance!
Transcript is mandatory. just confirmed.

Burhankaps

Apr 21, 2021
Mumbai University transcripts and ePortal for WES

I’m currently in that process of submitting docs to Mumbai university’s online process. Everything got accepted, except my transcripts. They rejected my transcripts, As per University protocols transcript should not be old than 1 year.

My transcripts were issued in 2019. It’ll take me forever to get new ones. And even if I get new ones, the data will be the same.

Is there another way of doing this? It’s really frustrating how this university works. And during lockdown times, it’ll be even harder.

Please help as I really need to get this processed to WES.

Thanks #MumbaiUniversity #Transcripts #WES

ameya_247

Oct 1, 2018
Hello everyone,

Asking for my brother.

I wanted to know if the transcripts acquired from college are just to be uploaded on the MU portal. Do we have to ship them to WES?

VDK123

Jul 5, 2021
Hello everyone,

Asking for my brother.

I wanted to know if the transcripts acquired from college are just to be uploaded on the MU portal. Do we have to ship them to WES?
Upload transcripts on MU etranscript portal. MU will send attested transcripts to WES electronically

J2Rulz

Nov 25, 2021
Hi All,

Thanks for the all the inputs, its has been very informative so far.

I have some doubts about the same as I am going to begin the ECA process shortly.
I have all my Passing Marksheets and Degree Certificates.
However, I had 5 ATKTs during my Semesters, although I cleared them I do not have the ATKT marksheets with me anymore.
But the Mumbai University website FAQs say that its mandatory to update ATKT marksheets.
1) So can I submit My Marksheets and Transcripts without the ATKT marksheets. As I received my Degree in 2009 and the college says it would be difficult to get the ATKT marksheets now.
2) The college also said that they do not provide transcripts for ATKT marksheets, so will that cause any problem with WES.

sagar2753

Dec 23, 2018
Montréal
Category........
QSW
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi All,

Thanks for the all the inputs, its has been very informative so far.

I have some doubts about the same as I am going to begin the ECA process shortly.
I have all my Passing Marksheets and Degree Certificates.
However, I had 5 ATKTs during my Semesters, although I cleared them I do not have the ATKT marksheets with me anymore.
But the Mumbai University website FAQs say that its mandatory to update ATKT marksheets.
1) So can I submit My Marksheets and Transcripts without the ATKT marksheets. As I received my Degree in 2009 and the college says it would be difficult to get the ATKT marksheets now.
2) The college also said that they do not provide transcripts for ATKT marksheets, so will that cause any problem with WES.
the only main part is transcript , there is no transcript for At KT. I also received Transcript without atkt information. The only thing is I uploaded my old atkt results but you can try it without At kt results. You can ask them if it’s fine to upload results without ATKT. There is Whatsap number on website for customers care .
Also don’t forget at upload provisional certificate (small one ),marksheet, degree certificate.

J2Rulz

Nov 25, 2021
the only main part is transcript , there is no transcript for At KT. I also received Transcript without atkt information. The only thing is I uploaded my old atkt results but you can try it without At kt results. You can ask them if it’s fine to upload results without ATKT. There is Whatsap number on website for customers care .
Also don’t forget at upload provisional certificate (small one ),marksheet, degree certificate.
Thanks Sagar, will connect with the what's app number and check

J2Rulz

Nov 25, 2021
Yes, I connected with their Customer Care on WhatsApp, and they said I can proceed without the ATKT Marksheet.
Thanks for the quick revert!!!