+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Application : what to fill in Institution and Education Type

rkinger

Jan 29, 2021
Hello All,

Please help me here. I am in the middle of adding credentials for WES.

1. I have done Bachelors of Commerce Hons., so what i should select in Name of Diploma/certificate field* - Bachelors of Commerce or Bachelors of commerce Education?
2. Next i have done Bachelor's of Education so for this credential what should be the Field of Study*?

Thanks in Advance!
Hope to get revert soon.

Madhushree

Mar 28, 2021
Hi ,

I am in process to request vtu to send official transcript to WES directly . I have paid Rs 500(1 transcript) + 1500 (Processing fee) via sbi payment portal of VTU . I do have the below questions to proceed .Any suggestions will be appreciated.

1. When I send an email to VTU I will attach filled VTU application form , WES Academic Records Request form , SBI payment receipt as mentioned in VTU website . Do I need to attach any other documents(like marks sheet/degree certification ) if my request is only for official transcript to be sent to WES ?

2. In "Application by Email to Request VTU to Send Documents Directly to WES" form of VTU .There is a field called Address . Should I give my India residence address here ?

3.Lastly , I passed out Engineering in 2010 my college was non-autonomous and affiliated to VTU at that time . In 2016 my college became autonomous .Considering this case should the documents still be sent to WES by VTU ?

Skyydevil

Jul 20, 2021
I am applying for my credentials to be evaluated by WES .. does it mean if you see your school name in WES, that means they evaluate results from your school? Cos I need to know before making the WES application fee..
And also I studied In Benin Republic..
Name of Diploma/certificate? What goes in there? I have a BSc in Business Administration, is that what I should write in there?

Hemisha

May 9, 2022
Hi Sir,
I have done BCA from CCS University and my Institute name was IMS, Ghaziabad. I have applied for transcript from CCS University. While filling the form I have selected IMS, Ghaziabad as institution. hope it will not make any negative impact as i could have selected CCS University.
hi. What have you written major column or section?

Hemisha

May 9, 2022
hi guys, i am filling the wes form. I am stuck at major column. I have studied bca bachelor of computer applications. What should i write in major section? Please reply. Thank you in advance

Latha N

Jul 3, 2022
Hi All, I completed my B.Tech from a private engg college in my city, which is affiliated to JNTU Anantapur. So, how can I contact JNTUA to request for transcripts to send to WES?? Is there any JNTUA own online facility available? Or Should I travel to JNTUA to request this? For JNTUH & JNTUK, students services specific portal is there, but for JNTUA, there is no such option. I tried emailing to JNTUA registrar but didn't get any reply.

Pathania

Apr 22, 2023
Hi Guys,

I had done diploma from Agnel technical college bandra,mumbai...in WES type, should i choose higher education or professional education and as it a autonomous body and i will get transcripts attested from the college and not from the board.Kindly advise

Hey

I have the same issue. if you got your answer then can you tell me what did you choose??
Thanks
[/QUOTE]

Arslan Rao

Jan 18, 2024
I'm in last semester of my bechlors degree program (4 years) and i wanna apply of virtual immigration fair. What should i write in education column?
Should I write bachelor or higher secondary?