Passport Req..
21-March-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-March-2017
LANDED..........
Sometime Before August 2017
hi Guys,

i am filling the WES online forms and have questions:
1) what to write in Institution field ? is it the name of college or the name of the university ( my university has multiple colleges under it)
2) i did bachelor of engineering so Education type : should be Higher education
Can you confirm ?

thanks,

Reactions: Mamun ahmed

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
reachmenow said:
hi Guys,

1) what to write in Institution field ? is it the name of college or the name of the university ( my university has multiple colleges under it)
Can you confirm ?

thanks,
Either fill the university name or college name, whichever is there in the list of WES. If your university is under state boards of technical education then select it else Higher Education will work.

Reactions: Mamun ahmed
Aug 24, 2014
hi

I too am planning to apply for FSW , I have Done Engg from BVCOE , khargar. and Diploma. can someone help me with the below queries.

1. For WES , getting marksheets attested is enough OR we need Transcripts too. As per WES site they have only mentioned about marksheets and degree certificates are required to be sent. Request to share the details of the documents I need to send .

2.Which dates should be mentioned on WES Academic form. I mean month-year on which exam was conducted , mm/yyyy on the certificate of BE / Diploma.

Regards

Jul 17, 2017
Hi All,

I am filling the application of WES for ECA. I dont know exactly what to write in the below mentioned two fields on the the new WES site :

1. Your Name on Credential
2.Name of Diploma/Certificate.

Please help urgently . need to send the documents soon

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
Hi All,

I am filling the application of WES for ECA. I dont know exactly what to write in the below mentioned two fields on the the new WES site :

1. Your Name on Credential
2.Name of Diploma/Certificate.

Please help urgently . need to send the documents soon
1. your name is on your certificate, so write your name. The credential is referring to the certificate/testemur.
2. If you have completed a bachelor degree, in the empty field look for the bachelor of xxxx. e.g. I did Bachelor of commerce, so i chose Bachelor of commerce.

md_uddin

Jul 18, 2017
hi

I too am planning to apply for FSW , I have Done Engg from BVCOE , khargar. and Diploma. can someone help me with the below queries.

1. For WES , getting marksheets attested is enough OR we need Transcripts too. As per WES site they have only mentioned about marksheets and degree certificates are required to be sent. Request to share the details of the documents I need to send .

2.Which dates should be mentioned on WES Academic form. I mean month-year on which exam was conducted , mm/yyyy on the certificate of BE / Diploma.

Regards
1. Use the free tool to find the required document based on your country of education. It will tell you what to get. Eca required documents are country of education based.
2. I assume you are talking about the timeframe required to submit the application, Start year to finish year. It will have only year option. No days or months options.

durgapuro

Jan 16, 2018
Hi,

Currently I am filling the WES form, I have a query as what should be filled in "institution type".
I have completed my B.pharm and M.pharm from SNDT university.

can someone help. Its urgent!!

Hirra*

Jan 13, 2018
Hey friends.

I'm from Pakistan but residing in UAE so I'm still confused coz sm ppl are telling me that send only masters and bachelor degrees and marksheet to WES, while some are saying send ssc and Hssc certificate copy as well..
Please if anyone can explain which option is right?
Regards

Jyotsna

Jan 15, 2018
hi Guys,

Can you confirm ?

thanks,
Hi
Did you get an answer for this? Please share if you did.

Jyotsna

Jan 15, 2018
Hey friends.

I'm from Pakistan but residing in UAE so I'm still confused coz sm ppl are telling me that send only masters and bachelor degrees and marksheet to WES, while some are saying send ssc and Hssc certificate copy as well..
Please if anyone can explain which option is right?
Regards
Its mentioned in WES- Both Masters and Bachelors needs to be assessed.

saagar76

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Guys,

I had done diploma from Agnel technical college bandra,mumbai...in WES type, should i choose higher education or professional education and as it a autonomous body and i will get transcripts attested from the college and not from the board.Kindly advise

Angge

Apr 25, 2018
I am currently filling up a form on WES ECA.What will I write in the field of study? I am a medical technologist. Will you give me a sample? What does it mean? Thanks I would appreciate a reply

Sanndy

Aug 23, 2018
Hi Sir,
I have done BCA from CCS University and my Institute name was IMS, Ghaziabad. I have applied for transcript from CCS University. While filling the form I have selected IMS, Ghaziabad as institution. hope it will not make any negative impact as i could have selected CCS University.

Sanndy

Aug 23, 2018
Either fill the university name or college name, whichever is there in the list of WES. If your university is under state boards of technical education then select it else Higher Education will work.
Hi Sir,
I have done BCA from CCS University and my Institute name was IMS, Ghaziabad. I have applied for transcript from CCS University. While filling the form I have selected IMS, Ghaziabad as institution. hope it will not make any negative impact as i could have selected CCS University.

astha26

Sep 9, 2018
Hello Friends,

Please recommend your views on below issue.

I tried to submit the my credential through WES however it does not recognize my institution. The college I studied is affiliated with the foreign university so, is it okay to list the Foreign university name? I studied in Nepal and I hold a degree from Queen Margaret University, Scotland however I have a transcript from my college and Queen Margaret University. As it does not recognize my college is it fine to submit the transcript of my college?

Thanks,