+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WES Application : what to fill in Institution and Education Type

Jul 29, 2019
A. Yes.
B. Degree copy has to be couriered/faxed by you and the transcripts have to be sent by the university in a stamped, sealed and signed envelope.
For Degree I can visit the university and give them a copy. University can send both transcripts and Degree to WES in sealed and signed envelope.
Hope University will be able to send both.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
For Degree I can visit the university and give them a copy. University can send both transcripts and Degree to WES in sealed and signed envelope.
Hope University will be able to send both.
Degree can be sent by the university, but WES in some cases have marked the degree cetificate "not received", when the degree was sent in the same envelope as that of the transcripts. That is why i recommend that you fax or courier the degree on your own, seperately.

Reactions: iosdeveloper38
Jul 29, 2019
Degree can be sent by the university, but WES in some cases have marked the degree cetificate "not received", when the degree was sent in the same envelope as that of the transcripts. That is why i recommend that you fax or courier the degree on your own, seperately.
Degree certificate has to be attested by university and send in a sealed envelope like transcripts.

ferielle28

Aug 28, 2019
Hello Friends,

Please recommend your views on below issue.

I tried to submit the my credential through WES however it does not recognize my institution. The college I studied is affiliated with the foreign university so, is it okay to list the Foreign university name? I studied in Nepal and I hold a degree from Queen Margaret University, Scotland however I have a transcript from my college and Queen Margaret University. As it does not recognize my college is it fine to submit the transcript of my college?

Thanks,
Hi Astha, Im in the same situation got my degree from IST affiliated with Salburg University I got the same report NON RECOGNIZED UNIVERSITY. have you find out what to do?

Adesodgi

Nov 21, 2019
I'm a Seafarer, having done my Deck Officer cadet program from a well known Nautical College and acquiring my COC (Certificate of Competency) as Second mate, I do not know how to fill the WES profile Institution type*

Anyone here to help out with more information please

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I'm a Seafarer, having done my Deck Officer cadet program from a well known Nautical College and acquiring my COC (Certificate of Competency) as Second mate, I do not know how to fill the WES profile Institution type*

Anyone here to help out with more information please
It should be 'University'

Baur

Dec 2, 2019
Hello people. can anybody help me? i'm filling an application form wes eca for ircc. And i have some troubles. it's about Candidate of science diploma.
three rows: name of institution, years of attended, field of study.

diploma itself don't contain determined information for this questions.
i can only write in this way.
name of institution - ministry of education science of republic kazakhstan ( or what?)
years of attended - no any information in diploma (only in know that it was 2005-2008 years)
field of study - physical and mathematical sciences (is it correct?)

dilshan

Mar 13, 2020
i'm from srilanka.I have completed secondary education and after that I completed a three & half Years industrial mechatronics certificate course at German Technical Training Institute,srilanka.now i have 3 years experience. so i want to know I have been completing the second step that means document requirements in WES web site.When i'm completing That what should I select Secondary education or Higher education or professional membership or any other? And I want to know what are the documents that I should send?Is it okay to send my German Technical Training Institute Certificate or my advanced level exam certificates? please help me..

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2020
Hi,
I did 2 year full time PGDM from IMT, Ghaziabad. What should I fill in "Institution Type" ?
Is it "University Education" or "Non-university post graduate diploma education" ?

Dec 24, 2019
Hello ! Ive done BDS from Nishtar Institute of Dentistry.Multan(NID) which comes under or is affiliated with University of Health Sciences,Lahore (UHS).

Im trying to get my ECA report from WES but WES doesnot have NID on list of institutes ,although it has UHS.

So should i still go with UHS or i should look forget WES and look for other assessing body ? Please help me out!!!

meetact

Jul 25, 2020
Hi Guys,

I had done diploma from Agnel technical college bandra,mumbai...in WES type, should i choose higher education or professional education and as it a autonomous body and i will get transcripts attested from the college and not from the board.Kindly advise
Hi saagar76, can you please let me know what did you fill in WES and how did your credential assessment go ? as I am in a similar situation. thx in advance