+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

welcome services in Vancouver

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidestep4u said:
wht about burnaby and westminster regions . are these places safe ?
I guess so. Unlike Chinatown in Vancouver at night, I have no safety concerns.

(at least in the few occasions I visited those places!)

Mar 13, 2012
steaky said:
I guess so. Unlike Chinatown in Vancouver at night, I have no safety concerns.

(at least in the few occasions I visited those places!)
Yes, absolutely right, I've ever walking in Chinatown at night, very very dangerous, that was the place belong to the 3rd world. So much drug user and whores

Mar 13, 2012
sidestep4u said:
wht about burnaby and westminster regions . are these places safe ?
Hi sidestep4u,

I've received you pm in box but I haven't the permission to reply to you, so pls send me a mail to my add:
welcometovancouver@yahoo.com I'll reply you in detail.

Good luck to you,

John

Mar 13, 2012
qorax said:
@ welcome-to-vancouver
Those monthly expenses seem to be a fud! With that, a guy might not be able to meet his month-end by a barge-pole. Else, ur offer of assistance [though seem to be priced] looks good & helpful.

Qorax
Thank Qorax,

Those monthly expenses is just for a guy survival in Vancouver, In fact, I'm sure much higher. Anyway, after a few month, they can find a job and have some income for living. My advices for newcomer was :"Patience and try your best".
I remembered when I landing in Vancouver I was really embarrassing and confused. After a week I have a job, it was just a survival job but it made me feel better and self-confident, although it was $10/hr. 3 months later, I get an other job with $12/hr. So, if you non-stop finding a chance you could gain something finally

Good luck to all of us

Regards,
John

alabaika

Mar 24, 2012
welcometovancouver said:
Dear New residents,

I would like to extend my warmest welcome greetings to you!

If you are going to moved in Vancouver, welcome you to Vancouver and we are really excited to get to know you and your family. I am John K, we are extremely glad and happy to have you as the new residents here and would look forward to have a great association with you.

I am sure you shall not be disappointed in any way and would have a nice to use our service here. Just for your information, we have services received you at the airport, book motel or hotel, introduce and help you all of paper work: medical care, child care benefit, SIN number, register school for your kids, you can use our address for your Permanent Resident card also, finding a house for your family, help you understanding life styling, get familiar with new city, driver license and starting new life in Vancouver...

Again, welcome to Vancouver and we are truly pleased to have you here.

For more information don't hesitated to contact me by mail:

welcometovancouver @ yahoo.com

Best Regards,

John
Hi John, i sent you a mail, please check and reply me, right now. i really need some informations from you

thank you so much and waiting for you reply

regards,
ala

summer11

Star Member
Oct 3, 2010
sydney
Visa Office......
Sydney, Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Full docs to VO 28 SEPT 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 22 OCT 2010
File Transfer...
13 JULY 2010
Med's Request
In Process 2nd March 12, MR 29 March 12
Med's Done....
April 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
God's perfect time
Hi friend,

we are couple from sydney. we are planning for vancouver. we would like to fix the place to stay, at least for 2 to 3 months. may be before this july we get our visa. so how to contact you. thank u

cheers summer

Mar 13, 2012
summer11 said:
Hi friend,

we are couple from sydney. we are planning for vancouver. we would like to fix the place to stay, at least for 2 to 3 months. may be before this july we get our visa. so how to contact you. thank u

cheers summer
Hi friend,

Please contact me by mail: welcometovancouver @ yahoo.com and we can talk in detail

Thank you,
John

Mar 13, 2012
alabaika said:
Hi John, i sent you a mail, please check and reply me, right now. i really need some informations from you

thank you so much and waiting for you reply

regards,
ala
Hi alabaika,

I've sent you a mail already, please check and reply to me soon

Good luck to you and see you in Vancouver

Regards,
John

alabaika

Mar 24, 2012
welcometovancouver said:
Hi alabaika,

I've sent you a mail already, please check and reply to me soon

Good luck to you and see you in Vancouver

Regards,
John
Dear John, thank you for send me an email and i do hope that i'll see you in vancouver, btw i really need more detail about accomodation that my family will stay for long-term. Thanks

sincerely

Apr 5, 2012
hi jhon,

i send you a mail 2 days before but no reply at all, please kindly feed back to me now, i really need your help. i'll landing in vancouver on the next friday. hurry up!!!!

thanks

PS: check your mail box, pls

Mar 13, 2012
canadadreamer1 said:
hi jhon,

i send you a mail 2 days before but no reply at all, please kindly feed back to me now, i really need your help. i'll landing in vancouver on the next friday. hurry up!!!!

thanks

PS: check your mail box, pls
Hi Dreamer,

Thank you and follow your action plan!

Good luck

John

Patu

Apr 16, 2012
Hi john and everyone,

after 4 year, finally we have visa to canada. I intend to landing in YVR and really need some support from other was landed before. Please show me how to do something during the fist 3 months, I need a job to survival. Could anyone help me? any job ok. I've ask so many people and known the answer already and willing to do any jobs at firsts. we were 4 members, 2 kids are under 12 year old. We need a house first and help us to find it with reasonable price. Thank you so much for every effort to help us

Sincerely
Patu

Jonh, could you send me an email ?

Mar 13, 2012
Patu said:
Hi john and everyone,

after 4 year, finally we have visa to canada. I intend to landing in YVR and really need some support from other was landed before. Please show me how to do something during the fist 3 months, I need a job to survival. Could anyone help me? any job ok. I've ask so many people and known the answer already and willing to do any jobs at firsts. we were 4 members, 2 kids are under 12 year old. We need a house first and help us to find it with reasonable price. Thank you so much for every effort to help us

Sincerely
Patu

Jonh, could you send me an email ?

Hi Patu,

Thank you for asking me, the matters that you interesting in that were the same to other including me. When I get my visa I was in the same situation. Firstly, you should have some contact in Vancouver that can help you for few days after landing because you may lose your ways when coping with the change of concept and then you should make some paperwork for you family.

If you need, feel free to contact me, I'll try my best

Good luck to you and truly pleasant to have you here

Regards,
John