+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform response timeline

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Have a question here:

Mom's supervisa application was submitted online in Aug 2020. Applicant traveled later to Canada (on visitors), gave her biometrics in Canada in Dec 2020 and upfront medicals in Jun 2021.

Medicals are showing as updated under the application status the IRCC Secure portal but for biometrics, there is an ERROR... as in it says " We have not received your fingerprints yet." But at the bottom of this same page, it is showing Biometrics information such as Biometrics Number, date of Enrolment and Expiry.

Has someone experienced this error in Biometrics?

Why is the application not moving? It's been more than 1 year since submission.

Webforms have not helped at all. All they replied once was that Biometrics and medicals have been received by New Delhi VO. Didn't say anything about why the status is NOT UPDATED YET FOR BIOMETRICS.

Can anyone guide? It's so frustrating!

harpreetkrd

Star Member
Aug 10, 2021
I got the same response on 6th August 21. Been two weeks now with no progress. I guess it now depends on your local VO. And mine is Abu Dhabi which is probably the slowest of all with 400 days’ TRV processing time for god knows why!! Pfft.
Same, I have submitted my application in Jan 2021 and Web form 29 July, still no update. ☹

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
You got response from all offices in one week? that's quick. Congratulations on PPR though, wishing safe travels.
Hi, I also submitted webforms for all 3 offices.

I received a generic response from Chandigarh within 24 hrs but not from the other two offices. Will wait and see.

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
Hi, I also submitted webforms for all 3 offices.

I received a generic response from Chandigarh within 24 hrs but not from the other two offices. Will wait and see.
What is your timeline?
Mine is as follows:
Submitted: July 08, 2021
BIL: July 09, 2021
Biometrics Completed: July 15, 2021 (Mumbai)
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.

vendod

Star Member
Aug 14, 2014
What is your timeline?
Mine is as follows:
Submitted: July 08, 2021
BIL: July 09, 2021
Biometrics Completed: July 15, 2021 (Mumbai)
Review of eligibility
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Submitted: 13th March 2021
BIL: 14th March 2021
Biometrics done: July 26th 2021 (Hyderabad)
Background Check and Review of Eligibilty both are in progress.

What do you see for background check?

Jesse_mj

Dec 28, 2019
Submitted: 13th March 2021
BIL: 14th March 2021
Biometrics done: July 26th 2021 (Hyderabad)
Background Check and Review of Eligibilty both are in progress.

What do you see for background check?
At least they are processing the application. My background check is
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Bear25

Jun 13, 2017
Hi, I submitted my Mom’s visitor visa application in February 2021 from Philippines, passed the medical examination on June 2, 2021, and submitted webform on August 3, 2021. Today is the 14th business day, waiting for an update.

Reactions: nabil elamin

Sardee

Feb 18, 2021
Category........
CEC
URGENT*
Guys, i need help. I applied for my parents visitor visa in March 2020 and COVID-19 happened, i was TR at that time . They did biometrics in august 2021. i am PR now and want to make sure if their file is processed on priority basis. Our baby arrived in august 2021 and we desperately need somebody from family here in CA. Should i submit a regular webform or special measures one. M confused bw them, Plus can i be the inquirer? or it must be my father(main applicant for visitor visa). What documents should i attach with the webform? In webform Should i select temporary residence in drop down menu ? and in type of application- visitor record or just visa?
TIA
@legalfalcon

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
URGENT*
Guys, i need help. I applied for my parents visitor visa in March 2020 and COVID-19 happened, i was TR at that time . They did biometrics in august 2021. i am PR now and want to make sure if their file is processed on priority basis. Our baby arrived in august 2021 and we desperately need somebody from family here in CA. Should i submit a regular webform or special measures one. M confused bw them, Plus can i be the inquirer? or it must be my father(main applicant for visitor visa). What documents should i attach with the webform? In webform Should i select temporary residence in drop down menu ? and in type of application- visitor record or just visa?
TIA
@legalfalcon
There is nothing like priority processing for TRV, and your status change from TR to PR will not affect the processing. Though you can send your PR card details via web form.

IF you did not submit the form to obtain information or act as a representative, all inquiries and web forms can only be submitted by the person in whose name the application was filed.

Reactions: Sardee

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
URGENT*
TIA
@legalfalcon
The application was essentially on hold until they did their biometrics. When did they do it in August?

karan321

Star Member
Jun 30, 2021
There is nothing like priority processing for TRV, and your status change from TR to PR will not affect the processing. Though you can send your PR card details via web form.

IF you did not submit the form to obtain information or act as a representative, all inquiries and web forms can only be submitted by the person in whose name the application was filed.
" There is nothing like priority processing for TRV,"
ohh there is my friend priority processing for TRV. you need to convince IRCC officer about why you need to travel on urgent basis.
Mine was my mother's health... i sent details about my mother health problems and why i need to be there with her. i showed bunch of proof with webform and my TRV processed way earlier than normal processing time.

Reactions: Sardee