+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform response timeline

Amd912

May 26, 2021
Hi all,
For my mom's TRV, as immediate family member of Canadian PR (me as her son) we are yet waiting for a response. I'd like to know if the timeline for the webform response is affected for all or IRCC considers responding based on the purpose of visit.

TRV Application submitted: 27th April 2021.
Webform to IRCC submitted: 29th April 2021.
Biometrics: Done from previous application in 2019.
Response received then: wait for 14 days.
Purpose and Itinerary: Planned to fly by August 9th 2021 for 2 months with the intention to unite with family.

We have been waiting for an update yet.
Can others too share their timelines of submitting the IRCC webform for exemption/Prioritizing TRV applications.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Ktxbbd

May 26, 2021
I am still waiting for a response from the webform I sent as well. According to the website and email, they are to answer within 14 business days after receiving the complete request.

TRV application: March 3 2021
Biometrics completed: March 5 2021

I sent the travel exemption enquiry webform last May 8, 2021. I have yet to receive an update.

Amd912

May 26, 2021
I am still waiting for a response from the webform I sent as well. According to the website and email, they are to answer within 14 business days after receiving the complete request.

I sent the travel exemption enquiry webform last May 8, 2021. I have yet to receive an update.
I believe you are likely to receive a response in a couple of days. Keep us posted when you receive it. Thanks.

Amd912

May 26, 2021
Hi all,
For my mom's TRV, as immediate family member of Canadian PR (me as her son) we are yet waiting for a response. I'd like to know if the timeline for the webform response is affected for all or IRCC considers responding based on the purpose of visit.

TRV Application submitted: 27th April 2021.
Webform to IRCC submitted: 29th April 2021.
Biometrics: Done from previous application in 2019.
Response received then: wait for 14 days.
Purpose and Itinerary: Planned to fly by August 9th 2021 for 2 months with the intention to unite with family.

We have been waiting for an update yet.
Can others too share their timelines of submitting the IRCC webform for exemption/Prioritizing TRV applications.

Thanks.
Hi all,
Just received a ghost update: 30th May 2021.
No email or message in the profile yet.

Ktxbbd

May 26, 2021
Hi all,
Just received a ghost update: 30th May 2021.
No email or message in the profile yet.
Hi, in accordance to my lurking in most forums, a ghost update might be a good sign. I also read that the update might reflect within 24 hours in your account.

Still waiting on mine. No mail response or changes in my gckey account.

Winner Man

Star Member
May 20, 2021
Yaounde, CMR
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
IRCC
NOC Code......

Hi.
1. What did you apply for? TRV or SP+TRV or WP+TRV?
2. From which country?

I have similar timeline.

Reactions: Brozachs

Ktxbbd

May 26, 2021
Hi.
1. What did you apply for? TRV or SP+TRV or WP+TRV?
2. From which country?

I have similar timeline.
1. Just TRV. We had no idea it was going to take this long. Intending to do the Spousal Sponsorship soon.
2. Philippines

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
1. Just TRV. We had no idea it was going to take this long. Intending to do the Spousal Sponsorship soon.
2. Philippines
Well, if you've written IRCC for exemption, I'm sure they'll expedite your application.
Just be patient.

Ranga0585

Jan 6, 2019
I sent email on May 17th to ircc to expedite my husband's trv.. applied in Dec 2020 from dubai, as immediate family member and I am in canada on student visa. Still waiting...

Amd912

May 26, 2021
I sent email on May 17th to ircc to expedite my husband's trv.. applied in Dec 2020 from dubai, as immediate family member and I am in canada on student visa. Still waiting...
Hi,
You must expect an update by the coming week if not this week.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
Hi, in accordance to my lurking in most forums, a ghost update might be a good sign. I also read that the update might reflect within 24 hours in your account.

Still waiting on mine. No mail response or changes in my gckey account.
hi how do you find out the ghost update?
I also applied for my mom’s trv and submitted in Manila. I know its only been a month but i hope they make decision soon. I has sent couple of webforms and email

Amd912

May 26, 2021
hi how do you find out the ghost update?
I also applied for my mom’s trv and submitted in Manila. I know its only been a month but i hope they make decision soon. I has sent couple of webforms and email
This is simply a change like "Application/Profile updated" under Current status of the account home. While reading the messages, there will be no new message, likewise no email will be received. Hence it is like a ghost update.
When did you send in the webform to IRCC to prioritize the application?

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
This is simply a change like "Application/Profile updated" under Current status of the account home. While reading the messages, there will be no new message, likewise no email will be received. Hence it is like a ghost update.
When did you send in the webform to IRCC to prioritize the application?
I sent one on April 20, then another one on May 11. they dont reply at all do they‍♀. I dont know, i probably will contact my MP if he can help.