+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Webform response timeline

Amd912

May 26, 2021
I sent one on April 20, then another one on May 11. they dont reply at all do they‍♀. I dont know, i probably will contact my MP if he can help.
Well, first they write to not send multiple webforms as they'll reply in 14 business days. Multiple webforms may delay timelines. I have read from other threads, webform responses are received either in a couple of days or in a couple of weeks.

Ktxbbd

May 26, 2021
No response from my side as well. It's going to be a month this 8th June and my application is past the processing times in my country. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. I'm so anxious.

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

We appreciate this feedback about your service experience. What you think is important to us.

We are not able to provide a personalized response to every message, but we review and consider all comments. You are helping us understand what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving.

If you have questions about our programs and services, you can consult the on-line IRCC Help Centre.

Thank you,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada.

Copr expired...webform then got the auto mgs...

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No response from my side as well. It's going to be a month this 8th June and my application is past the processing times in my country. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing. I'm so anxious.
Some of the posted times are extremely inaccurate and are always estimates.

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
I applied TRV in Jan and emailed/webformed to expedite my application on May 20. No updates yet.

I did get auto reply saying they will respond in 14 business days. But 14 business days have already passed.

ABMM

Star Member
May 6, 2021
I applied TRV in Jan and emailed/webformed to expedite my application on May 20. No updates yet.

I did get auto reply saying they will respond in 14 business days. But 14 business days have already passed.
2. Does everyone receive a response to their request? No, you will receive a response only if you need a written authorization from IRCC to travel or if you are exempt from a travel restrictions and wish to inform us you have a visitor visa application in process. Any other type of enquiries will not be answered.
This is written in the automatic reply you get when you send your request by email.

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
2. Does everyone receive a response to their request? No, you will receive a response only if you need a written authorization from IRCC to travel or if you are exempt from a travel restrictions and wish to inform us you have a visitor visa application in process. Any other type of enquiries will not be answered.
This is written in the automatic reply you get when you send your request by email.
I am exempt from the travel restrictions and have a visa application in process.

I have a full time job and immediate family members in Canada and I sent all the proofs. I think I should be expecting a passport request letter in a not-too-long period of time. I saw on this forum someone sent their job offer letter and get PPR in a day. But my request is obviously taking way too long...

Reactions: fdido

fdido

Star Member
May 1, 2021
I am exempt from the travel restrictions and have a visa application in process.

I have a full time job and immediate family members in Canada and I sent all the proofs. I think I should be expecting a passport request letter in a not-too-long period of time. I saw on this forum someone sent their job offer letter and get PPR in a day. But my request is obviously taking way too long...
Hi hoping you and others like me get the passport request soon. Any idea if there is a difference between the web form submitted using the travel exemption link and web form submitted separately or are these one and the same?

Cath621

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Hi hoping you and others like me get the passport request soon. Any idea if there is a difference between the web form submitted using the travel exemption link and web form submitted separately or are these one and the same?
Hi, I don't think the normal web form (the usual webform one use to submit additional docs, changing address etc) actually work.
I first sent a normal web form stating I'm exempt from the travel restrictions and asking them to prioritize my application. That was back in late April. A response come in about a week saying they received my docs. Then I have never got any further updates.

I also contacted my local MP but what they got from IRCC was also "the application is in process".

So I raised another webform using the travel exemption link in late May.

This has been an extremely frustrating process. I do hope we can all get PPR soon.