+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hey our case is a little complicated. For the PR part I am an approved sponsor. But since my husband was deported from Canada back in 2016 he needed what is called ARC(Authorization to return) They would usually approve the ARC since he has no criminality etc. It is very odd why they are refusing. Actually just now on ECAS says decision made. If it is denied then we can appeal this.
Have you checked your GCKEY already?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
It showed up in ECAS. I cant accees Gckey since we have a rep.

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
Hey our case is a little complicated. For the PR part I am an approved sponsor. But since my husband was deported from Canada back in 2016 he needed what is called ARC(Authorization to return) They would usually approve the ARC since he has no criminality etc. It is very odd why they are refusing. Actually just now on ECAS says decision made. If it is denied then we can appeal this.
Hey, do you mind me asking what your husband was deported for? My wife was given an allowed to leave and was told she could return whenever as long as she had a return ticket, a letter of employment and bank statements. She returned 10 days later and the CBSA officer stamped her passport for entry and told her to take a seat. He then found that her visitors visa was cancelled in the system so she was given another allowed to leave...

I am worried that my wife may need something like this as well...

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Hey, do you mind me asking what your husband was deported for? My wife was given an allowed to leave and was told she could return whenever as long as she had a return ticket, a letter of employment and bank statements. She returned 10 days later and the CBSA officer stamped her passport for entry and told her to take a seat. He then found that her visitors visa was cancelled in the system so she was given another allowed to leave...

I am worried that my wife may need something like this as well...
My husband was deported due to an overstay and working without a visa. This is fairly common for those that will need an ARC. I still feel the officer made some clerical error. Our rep did request if they re-consider their decision.

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
My husband was deported due to an overstay and working without a visa. This is fairly common for those that will need an ARC. I still feel the officer made some clerical error. Our rep did request if they re-consider their decision.
I have spoken to a couple of different immigration lawyers in other provinces and none of them indicated that my wife would need it. I am just wondering now though, since she violated the immigration act by coming here without a visa. The reason it happened was because the cancellation of her visa was done by IRCC and not CBSA and was not successfully communicated to her until she got to the border again.

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello everyone! I wanted to join the group of all very patient applicants :) We are currently waiting for information from Warsaw (like the most of you I guess) and I feel quite depressed after reading the forum... I realized that I will not be able to move to Canada in the next 6 months (if not longer)...

Our case is pretty straight forward (so we didn't hire a lawyer): we met 3 years ago, we got married last year, we both work as professional engineers in a big company, we don't have kids. My husband lives in Canada and I'm from Poland so I try to visit him as much as possible.

Below you can find our timeline.

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
By the way.... I am very upset that the process is the slowest and longest in my country :mad::(

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello everyone! I wanted to join the group of all very patient applicants :) We are currently waiting for information from Warsaw (like the most of you I guess) and I feel quite depressed after reading the forum... I realized that I will not be able to move to Canada in the next 6 months (if not longer)...

Our case is pretty straight forward (so we didn't hire a lawyer): we met 3 years ago, we got married last year, we both work as professional engineers in a big company, we don't have kids. My husband lives in Canada and I'm from Poland so I try to visit him as much as possible.

Below you can find our timeline.
I think you’re being pessimistic. Unfortunately, Warsaw isn’t the fastest like Mississauga but still isn’t the slowest like London or Mexico. I checked you timeline and it seems you passed every step pretty fast, so no reason to be upset with :)

Reactions: Mariaont5119