+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I'm not sure I understand your question, but there are lots of mentions of Warsaw.

One for example is notice that paper file now in Warsaw (transferred on such and such a date, received and recorded in warsaw about ten days later). Most of the other references are assignments of responsibility/changes (i.e. Warsaw identified as primary office after several intermediary steps). Nothing too interesting, but evidence it has been received (AOR2 I guess) even though I have not received any such notification.
Yes, this is what I wanted to know. Thanks :) I hope our file’s at the same stage as I’m an October applicant too.

Last edited:
Reactions: armoured

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Previously I said that our gcms notes weren’t helpful. It was because my partner didn’t read the text properly....But I did! Today I looked through the notes and found out why there was that huge delay in the process. Somehow an officer decided to send a request to the social assistance service. The reason was written right there: Unemployment. And that’s weird as hell because my partner is a Master’s degree student who has two official well paid jobs. So It took 1,5 months to receive docs from Ontario. And that’s why we received SA and requests not in Nov, but in Jan :(

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Previously I said that our gcms notes weren’t helpful. It was because my partner didn’t read the text properly....But I did! Today I looked through the notes and found out why there was that huge delay in the process. Somehow an officer decided to send a request to the social assistance service. The reason was written right there: Unemployment. And that’s weird as hell because my partner is a Master’s degree student who has two official well paid jobs. So It took 1,5 months to receive docs from Ontario. And that’s why we received SA and requests not in Nov, but in Jan :(
I'm glad I ordered it and it does seem helpful. It's not magic, of course, but I'm more comfortable that I know some aspects of the process and where it stands.

Reactions: passenger19

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
Hey everyone, hope you are doing well. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced a huge delay between AOR 2 and Background Check. For me it has already been 100 days almost. Seems like the Warsaw Office is on the slower side of things compared to the rest of the visa offices. Seems like they have the fewest number of applications as well... :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: Belarusian

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hey everyone, hope you are doing well. I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced a huge delay between AOR 2 and Background Check. For me it has already been 100 days almost. Seems like the Warsaw Office is on the slower side of things compared to the rest of the visa offices. Seems like they have the fewest number of applications as well... :rolleyes:
If it helps you I'm experiencing one-month delay in updating medical results. We sent them a webform 3 weeks ago and an email last Friday to confirm that they received the results, but no response so far.

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
If it helps you I'm experiencing one-month delay in updating medical results. We sent them a webform 3 weeks ago and an email last Friday to confirm that they received the results, but no response so far.
That was done quickly for us. I guess there are just backlogs all around. Hopefully with any luck it will turn around soon.

Reactions: passenger19

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
I have twice actually, just haven't been on this form in awhile. I submitted a request a month ago and they requested an extension which is another 60 calendar days...

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I have twice actually, just haven't been on this form in awhile. I submitted a request a month ago and they requested an extension which is another 60 calendar days...
I don’t understand...I thought It works kinda automatically. You request, they send. Anyways, let us know when they arrive.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Well after waiting 21 months they decided our Authorization to return to Canada has been refused due not enough compelling reason to return to Canada. Only thing I can think of they held against me is as the sponsor I am not living in Canada currently. When we do our appeal looks I will have to move to Canada before this processed is completed. It is very rare why they would refuse it. My husband has no criminality what so ever or any ties to terrorism. I have seen other other people in similar situation be approved. Now still need to wait on the decision on the PR. Hey we could still get a miracle and the PR be approved. I hope for the best but prate for the worst.

• Wow
Reactions: Belarusian

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Well after waiting 21 months they decided our Authorization to return to Canada has been refused due not enough compelling reason to return to Canada. Only thing I can think of they held against me is as the sponsor I am not living in Canada currently. When we do our appeal looks I will have to move to Canada before this processed is completed. It is very rare why they would refuse it. My husband has no criminality what so ever or any ties to terrorism. I have seen other other people in similar situation be approved. Now still need to wait on the decision on the PR. Hey we could still get a miracle and the PR be approved. I hope for the best but prate for the worst.
I’m really sorry :( I’m not familiar with your case so I’m wondering why they didn’t approve you (as a sponsor) in the beginning of the process? Why did they wait for so long? 21 months, this is insane! Hang in there Lisa.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
I’m really sorry :( I’m not familiar with your case so I’m wondering why they didn’t approve you (as a sponsor) in the beginning of the process? Why did they wait for so long? 21 months, this is insane! Hang in there Lisa.
Hey our case is a little complicated. For the PR part I am an approved sponsor. But since my husband was deported from Canada back in 2016 he needed what is called ARC(Authorization to return) They would usually approve the ARC since he has no criminality etc. It is very odd why they are refusing. Actually just now on ECAS says decision made. If it is denied then we can appeal this.