WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

kasia_k

Mar 10, 2020
Poland
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I think you’re being pessimistic. Unfortunately, Warsaw isn’t the fastest like Mississauga but still isn’t the slowest like London or Mexico. I checked you timeline and it seems you passed every step pretty fast, so no reason to be upset with :)
Yes, the first steps went very quickly! At the beginning I was too optimistic, so now it's time to come back to reality ;) Still 10-12 months seems like a nightmare after 3 years of traveling back and forth. Anyway....at least the process is not as long as in mentioned London or Mexico :p

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Yes, the first steps went very quickly! At the beginning I was too optimistic, so now it's time to come back to reality ;) Still 10-12 months seems like a nightmare after 3 years of traveling back and forth. Anyway....at least the process is not as long as in mentioned London or Mexico :p
I feel your pain! A living nightmare. It’s been 6 months since we’re living apart. My partner visits me every 2 months. When we meet in Europe I need a schengen visa, but when we meet in Russia he needs a visa. Add these expenses to the basic ones (for the sponsorship app) and you’ll get a headache.

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
Welcome! Same here. they get your hopes up at the beginning just to crush you... Hopefully COVID 19 doesn't make things worse... So many uncertainties... Apparently Trump just suspended flights from Europe to the States for one month...

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Welcome! Same here. they get your hopes up at the beginning just to crush you... Hopefully COVID 19 doesn't make things worse... So many uncertainties... Apparently Trump just suspended flights from Europe to the States for one month...
OMG It’s getting worse day by day. We have to cancel our “family reunion” trip in April. I’m terrified! ;(

JRAY_

Apr 29, 2019
I feel your pain! A living nightmare. It’s been 6 months since we’re living apart. My partner visits me every 2 months. When we meet in Europe I need a schengen visa, but when we meet in Russia he needs a visa. Add these expenses to the basic ones (for the sponsorship app) and you’ll get a headache.
That
By the way.... I am very upset that the process is the slowest and longest in my country :mad::(
Looks like someone from Poland whose application was initially received in July was given COPR at the end of December. Different countries probably have different requirements in terms of retrieving information for processing applications. So who really knows when everything is behind closed doors!

Good luck!

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
That's pretty similar to what my wife and I do. I visited her 3 times in Russia (Montreal to Novosibirsk) and just came back 2 days ago from a 3-week long trip to Europe with her. However, that's only 4 trips over the course about 20 months. I'm jealous you guys get to see each other every 2 months, that's more traveling than we're able to do given our circumstances. That being said one of my trips to Russia was for a full 90 days so that was awesome. But now we're not actively planning to meet up until she can come over, so the waiting is honestly unbearable.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
That's pretty similar to what my wife and I do. I visited her 3 times in Russia (Montreal to Novosibirsk) and just came back 2 days ago from a 3-week long trip to Europe with her. However, that's only 4 trips over the course about 20 months. I'm jealous you guys get to see each other every 2 months, that's more traveling than we're able to do given our circumstances. That being said one of my trips to Russia was for a full 90 days so that was awesome. But now we're not actively planning to meet up until she can come over, so the waiting is honestly unbearable.
I don’t know how you guys are in touch with Siberian time zone! 7 or even 8 hours for me is way too much :D Well if I were you, I would be jealous of those who got lucky enough to be able to apply Inland (or Outland but together) :p Yes, we saw each other every 1,5-2 monts but for a short period of time. Jetlag. Work tasks with deadlines. Homework from uni. Not that easy I’d say. Especially when you’ve lived together for a long period of time and now you’re in this long-distance c(t)rap. My biggest pain is that our next trip in April is going to be canceled because of the virus outbreak. Even if Russia or Canada won’t close their borders or won’t ban every flight, it’s still dangerous to transfer through Europe. Honestly it was our last chance to see each other in the next 6 months. I’m devastated :(

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I don’t know how you guys are in touch with Siberian time zone! 7 or even 8 hours for me is way too much :D Well if I were you, I would be jealous of those who got lucky enough to be able to apply Inland (or Outland but together) :p Yes, we saw each other every 1,5-2 monts but for a short period of time. Jetlag. Work tasks with deadlines. Homework from uni. Not that easy I’d say. Especially when you’ve lived together for a long period of time and now you’re in this long-distance c(t)rap. My biggest pain is that our next trip in April is going to be canceled because of the virus outbreak. Even if Russia or Canada won’t close their borders or won’t ban every flight, it’s still dangerous to transfer through Europe. Honestly it was our last chance to see each other in the next 6 months. I’m devastated :(
I met with husband 1 years ago:eek:

• Sad
Reactions: passenger19

Bynming

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
Montréal
Category........
FAM
No doubt it would be a lot easier if we could be together. And definitely that coronavirus thing is making everything very worrisome and complicated, I hope it gets sorted out. Really sucks about your trip, I would have lost my mind if my feb/march trip had been cancelled. When I saw her in February, it had been exactly 200 days since we had last parted in Moscow. Way too long. (Yes, I'm counting days like a mad man)

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
No doubt it would be a lot easier if we could be together. And definitely that coronavirus thing is making everything very worrisome and complicated, I hope it gets sorted out. Really sucks about your trip, I would have lost my mind if my feb/march trip had been cancelled. When I saw her in February, it had been exactly 200 days since we had last parted in Moscow. Way too long. (Yes, I'm counting days like a mad man)
You’re not alone with counting ;) I always have an open site page “How many days are left...” :D

Reactions: Bynming

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
3 months we waited Marriage certificate!!! 2 months new pasport than quickle did docs for sponsorship, + works, we couldn`t meet:(
I’m really sorry that you’re going through this :(Bureaucracy as it is. Very unpleasant! We also had to wait for a longer time because I ordered the wrong type (an electronic version) of the police certificate. We could’ve sent docs not in Oct, but in Sept. Anyways, I hope you will get your PR soon :)

Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I’m really sorry that you’re going through this :(Bureaucracy as it is. Very unpleasant! We also had to wait for a longer time because I ordered the wrong type (an electronic version) of the police certificate. We could’ve sent docs not in Oct, but in Sept. Anyways, I hope you will get your PR soon :)
To be honest, I'm not very upset that I haven’t received a visa yet (due to coronavirus) in this life everything is done on time.:)