+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
@Canada&CO @aliseell @Azimuss Hi guys! I’m sorry to bother you but I just saw that your files were transferred to Warsaw. I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind :) Did anyone get AOR2? Or maybe on ECAS they added that “special” second line? My case was transferred on Jan 24 and on ECAS they added the second line on Feb 20 (“We started processing your App on Feb 20”) But I have never received an official letter (AOR2) from them. I was just wondering if any of you received updates from Warsaw :) Thank you for you time!

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
@Canada&CO @aliseell @Azimuss Hi guys! I’m sorry to bother you but I just saw that your files were transferred to Warsaw. I have a few questions for you if you don’t mind :) Did anyone get AOR2? Or maybe on ECAS they added that “special” second line? My case was transferred on Jan 24 and on ECAS they added the second line on Feb 20 (“We started processing your App on Feb 20”) But I have never received an official letter (AOR2) from them. I was just wondering if any of you received updates from Warsaw :) Thank you for you time!
I have not received from Warsaw either, only the letter that it was being transferred to Warsaw.

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I have not received from Warsaw either, only the letter that it was being transferred to Warsaw.
Hi, did you find out what day Warsaw started working on your file? (From your GCMS notes) Are you still unable to log into ECAS?

AndyK1

Jan 20, 2020
Hey, so on ECAS under Sponsorship Application Status it now says Decision Made, but it does not say what the decision is. No changes in GCKey. We have not received the pre-arrival letter though and it looks like for successful applications the letter comes before the decision. So I'm a little terrified that the decision made was not a favourable one.

Is that what generally happens or am I freaking out for no reason?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hey, so on ECAS under Sponsorship Application Status it now says Decision Made, but it does not say what the decision is. No changes in GCKey. We have not received the pre-arrival letter though and it looks like for successful applications the letter comes before the decision. So I'm a little terrified that the decision made was not a favourable one.

Is that what generally happens or am I freaking out for no reason?
What a day! Congratulations :) No reason to be worried. If you didn’t receive a procedural fairness letter you are just fine.