WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
@Belarusian @Mariaont5119 Omg girls! Already packed! :D You’re so fast ahahah
How about COPR and the visa for now? :p I think it’ll take more time that it usually takes. Actually I’m preparing myself for the huge chance that Poland would be quarantined very soon. They have already asked people to work from home. So I guess It may delay everything :(

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
How about COPR and the visa for now? :p I think it’ll take more time that it usually takes. Actually I’m preparing myself for the huge chance that Poland would be quarantined very soon. They have already asked people to work from home. So I guess It may delay everything :(
Well the thing is that we need to fly out as soon as possible once we’ll get ppr, there’s no time because of the virus, God forbid they close the borders, it’s really bothers me...too much panic over it

Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Well the thing is that we need to fly out as soon as possible once we’ll get ppr, there’s no time because of the virus, God forbid they close the borders, it’s really bothers me...too much panic over it
Yea, you’re right. I just...maybe that’s my turn to be pessimistic Lol. I mean Russia has already banned flights and closed borders with several countries. I think it’s not safe to buy tickets because they might be canceled at any time. I haven’t heard that Russia’s closing the border with Belarus. So you could take a train to Mink. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems like Belarus doesn’t want to ban any flights by now.

Reactions: Mariaont5119

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
And yes! This whole situation with the virus makes me feel sooo anxious!! I wanna throw my phone out the window just to stop getting the news :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mariaont5119

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Yea, you’re right. I just...maybe that’s my turn to be pessimistic Lol. I mean Russia has already banned flights and closed borders with several countries. I think it’s not safe to buy tickets because they might be canceled at any time. I haven’t heard that Russia’s closing the border with Belarus. So you could take a train to Mink. Maybe I’m wrong but it seems like Belarus doesn’t want to ban any flights by now.
As I know Russia closed the borders but the point that you can leave the country but can’t get in. Idk if I understood right

Reactions: AndyK1

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
not best time for travel . I planned to make a visa in Kiev, now I probably have to go to Moscow. I wonder what the deadlines are. Yes, Belarus is open. So far, the real option is through Turkey or Ireland / England. It’s scary to read the news, but I need to find way of out retreat:D.
Yes, Maria (Mariaont5119) is fast, I just ordered delivery of a large suitcase:cool:

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I think that Warsaw VO don`t give in march PPR coz they understand that for example belarussian can`t do it in Poland, in Ukraine, only Moscow?! I will be surpise if i receive PPR in march:rolleyes: Friends, what do you think about my theory?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I think that Warsaw VO don`t give in march PPR coz they understand that for example belarussian can`t do it in Poland, in Ukraine, only Moscow?! I will be surpise if i receive PPR in march:rolleyes: Friends, what do you think about my theory?
I think you should just be happy because only a few days ago you thought it might take months more.

Submit wherever you can, and just keep it in perspective - likely it's at most going to be a few weeks extra, and up until now you've been pleasntly surprised.

Do you have to physically visit the visa centre or can you do it by courier or email?

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I think you should just be happy because only a few days ago you thought it might take months more.

Submit wherever you can, and just keep it in perspective - likely it's at most going to be a few weeks extra, and up until now you've been pleasntly surprised.

Do you have to physically visit the visa centre or can you do it by courier or email?
I am very happy, and for medoesn`t matter when i receive PPR coz it`s last step. you are right. But i wrote about their logic. i will happy if they give me PPR when will be open Poland or Ukraine. I can visit but i don`t want! tomorrow i will be call to courier-service, but they can go in Moscow and it will be long time. I saw tickets - crazy price now :eek: I had plan that i will do visa in Ukr and from Ukr go to Toronto!

Reactions: AndyK1 and armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I am very happy, and for medoesn`t matter when i receive PPR coz it`s last step. you are right. But i wrote about their logic. i will happy if they give me PPR when will be open Poland or Ukraine. I can visit but i don`t want! tomorrow i will be call to courier-service, but they can go in Moscow and it will be long time. I saw tickets - crazy price now :eek: I had plan that i will do visa in Ukr and from Ukr go to Toronto!
I think it'll work out quicker than you think. I'd just go about getting the PPR in and your COPR back, and work from there. Right now everything is a bit crazy as announcements get made day by day. In a week or so things will stabilise and calm down a bit, so step by step.

(Of course, things might get a lot worse, but worrying about that now won't help...so one step at a time)

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I think it'll work out quicker than you think. I'd just go about getting the PPR in and your COPR back, and work from there. Right now everything is a bit crazy as announcements get made day by day. In a week or so things will stabilise and calm down a bit, so step by step.

(Of course, things might get a lot worse, but worrying about that now won't help...so one step at a time)
thank you:) but I think the peak of panic is yet to come