+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WARSAW TIMELINE-Join here !!

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Russia’s also closing the borders for all the foreigners. From March 18th till May 1st. So no way I will see my loved one this spring :( I hope you guys will be luckier than me!

• Sad
Reactions: Belarusian

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Guys how do you think, for example, if I have a COPR and PR visa, would they let me in considering the situation?
And btw do they give COPR with the visa?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Guys how do you think, for example, if I have a COPR and PR visa, would they let me in considering the situation?
And btw do they give COPR with the visa?
Nobody can say that right now. We all should wait for the news from IRCC. Yes, they will give you the single-entry visa for being able to get on a plane and COPR to show it an officer at an airport in Canada. Hang in there!

Reactions: Mariaont5119

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Nobody can say that right now. We all should wait for the news from IRCC. Yes, they will give you the single-entry visa for being able to get on a plane and COPR to show it an officer at an airport in Canada. Hang in there!
Well put. Also remember these travel restrictions are temporary.

Reactions: AndyK1

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
Well put. Also remember these travel restrictions are temporary.
Must say, I really like your comments with such a common sense. All this panic is just makes me sick and very sad. Now one knows how long this will last, for a week, a month...maybe more. I’m frustrated

Reactions: AndyK1

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
Must say, I really like your comments with such a common sense. All this panic is just makes me sick and very sad. Now one knows how long this will last, for a week, a month...maybe more. I’m frustrated
but I’m scared from the fact that all in our country is hiding! the truth can be found clandestinely! Very reminiscent of Chernobyl when everything was hiding! IN news - In Belarus all super! Corona in another countries and problem another countries`s

Mariaont5119

Star Member
Jan 21, 2020
I’m not scared at all, I realize that they made all this situation just to destract people while they’re doing something else, all that political games, well that’s just my opinion idk. I feel nothing but sad, I know that our reunion is so close, it’s over, but because of all this shit I have to wait again...
but I’m scared from the fact that all in our country is hiding! the truth can be found clandestinely! Very reminiscent of Chernobyl when everything was hiding! IN news - In Belarus all super! Corona in another countries and problem another countries`s

Reactions: Belarusian

Belarusian

Sep 3, 2019
I’m not scared at all, I realize that they made all this situation just to destract people while they’re doing something else, all that political games, well that’s just my opinion idk. I feel nothing but sad, I know that our reunion is so close, it’s over, but because of all this shit I have to wait again...
i read rus news too! believe me that our news another! :( I hope that Canada will be accept spouses!And you can travel in the near future

Reactions: Mariaont5119

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Well, no idea, but also stuck in a weird limbo and the combined travel bans worldwide are making plans fall apart for me. We shall see.

I think this pandemic is incredibly serious and dangerous. Italy shows what can happen - quickly. I don't think it's a political game at all and will get worse.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
There’s nothing about politics. I’m not sure if it would be appropriate to send you this link, but I couldn’t help it https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-act-today-or-people-will-die-f4d3d9cd99ca

Reactions: AndyK1 and armoured