+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting on LMO/LMIA...share your timelines here and get through the wait

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
zneth said:
hi... like my experienced for waiting LMO is just only one month and 3 weeks before i received my LMO.

Zneth you are one of the lucky ones! Can you give us some information like your province, noc etc...? That's always helpful to others.

BritEm

Jun 3, 2014
I am now on my THIRD LMO application and only in Canada on implied status right now so its becoming very frustrating.
Even more annoyingly my application seems to have moved through really quickly, my company however missed the address off the job bank posting which meant an automatic rejection and re-advertising.

I applied on the 7th July, received notification that my ap was in process on the 17th July and received my rejection on the 13th August.

Fingers crossed this one moves just as quickly, but with a positive outcome!

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
BritEm said:
I am now on my THIRD LMO application and only in Canada on implied status right now so its becoming very frustrating.
Even more annoyingly my application seems to have moved through really quickly, my company however missed the address off the job bank posting which meant an automatic rejection and re-advertising.

I applied on the 7th July, received notification that my ap was in process on the 17th July and received my rejection on the 13th August.

Fingers crossed this one moves just as quickly, but with a positive outcome!
@BritEm I just responded to your post on another thread saying the same thing. That your application really went through quickly. Makes me wonder whats up with mine because its already 9 weeks today since we applied.

tatyana_sh28

Star Member
Mar 4, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 17 2014
AOR Received.
August 15 2014
File Transfer...
AIP: September 26
Marlee said:
The management is trying to find a solution. All hope is not lost yet. Fingers crossed!
Hi,

I was in the same situation with my LMO application for a live-in caregiver job...I applied for Work Permit earlier and provided the copy of LMO application, but the waiting times for issuing work permit passed and I had no answer about LMO at the same time - they would refuse the application at once, since there was no answer about the positive LMO...I had to re-apply, and submitted the Positive LMO with my next application to avoid my application for Work Permit being rejected again...everything depends on LMO processing time in this case...it is true

tinytina

Aug 16, 2014
My employer applied for my lmia from the 25th of june, we're still waiting on the result.....seems like its taking forever....

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Hey guys!

Has anyone received any feedback on outstanding LMO/LMIA applications? Any approvals, rejections or requests for additional documents? Any follow up with Service Canada by your employer? My 10th week closes out on Friday the 22nd and I'm just about at my limit I think.

How are you guys doing?

SRS - WEC

Mar 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
Hey guys!

Has anyone received any feedback on outstanding LMO/LMIA applications? Any approvals, rejections or requests for additional documents? Any follow up with Service Canada by your employer? My 10th week closes out on Friday the 22nd and I'm just about at my limit I think.

How are you guys doing?

My employer applied for LMIA on July 09
was requested an additional documents on Aug 07
File # on Aug 13 with credit card payment receipt.

fastfood

Apr 16, 2014
New delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello everyone. I am going to apply for low skilled temporary work permit from India. Can you please tell me if I need to show any funds ? if yes, how much do you think I need to show ? I have 5 lacs in Fixed desposit and around 1 lakh in my saving account.