13-07-2015
Med's Done....
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
duarca said:
If you paid $1000 means that your application has been processed with new conditions, so shouldn't be returned for that reason. I'm thinking of studying or go somewhere else, don't really have a choice now...
Im sorry, but why you cant wait for lmo to be processed under new conditions?
Whats your starus in Canada right now?

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
So just to update you guys my employer checked with Service Canada and was told that the file has been assigned and there are no notes indicating that there are any outstanding documents required. Processing is therefore expected to proceed smoothly. We are exactly 6 weeks in.

Province : Manitoba
NOC 2112
Applied June 16.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
anyone who got LMIA under new rules? got a friend working as a cook and his work permit is expiring on nov. just wondering if somebody here got theirs already. thanks

mav2115

Apr 26, 2014
duarca said:
Applied was mid june, before changes, noc 6661 in AB. They called my employer few days after, for routine identification questions, then a week or two after they asked him to repost advertisment and some papers more. It did not get rejected because something was wrong with wage or advertisment or anyhting else, they just said reapply under new conditions.
My employer also applied mid June before the changes and I just heard from my employer and told me to just wait for the decision... but I don't know if they applied under the new condition... I'm under LICP...

mav2115

Apr 26, 2014
LMO statistics will be available according to the following schedule:

March:
Quarterly Statistics: October to December of the previous year
Annual Statistics for the previous year
Archive of previously released annual statistics
June:
Quarterly Statistics: January to March of the current year
Archive of previously released quarterly statistics
October:
Quarterly Statistics: April to June of the current year
December:
Quarterly Statistics: July to September of the current year

mylady833

Sep 28, 2011
Saskatoon
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Aip May 15, 2014, DM July 12,2014
Interview........
07-08-2014
LANDED..........
07-08-2014
mav2115 said:
My employer also applied mid June before the changes and I just heard from my employer and told me to just wait for the decision... but I don't know if they applied under the new condition... I'm under LICP...
LICP is not affected by the new rules except on the filing fee of $1000

jenny12345

Mar 11, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Y16v said:
I am a painter for example and he applied with 21$
noc 7294
alberta

This may be really hard to prove that you employer cannot find a painter to work for 21$/hour.

mav2115

Apr 26, 2014
mylady833 said:
LICP is not affected by the new rules except on the filing fee of $1000
Hi Mylady833... good to know if the LICP is not affected by the new rules... thanks... God bles us :)

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
mav2115 said:
LMO statistics will be available according to the following schedule:

March:
Quarterly Statistics: October to December of the previous year
Annual Statistics for the previous year
Archive of previously released annual statistics
June:
Quarterly Statistics: January to March of the current year
Archive of previously released quarterly statistics
October:
Quarterly Statistics: April to June of the current year
December:
Quarterly Statistics: July to September of the current year
I've been to the site many times and I don't even recall seeing any statistics for this year. In fact I haven't seen any info beyond the April-June 2013 quarter.

My employer and I are hoping for a result this week. This is our 7th week of processing in Manitoba. Has anyone had any updates on their application?

mav2115

Apr 26, 2014
ButterflyChemist said:
I've been to the site many times and I don't even recall seeing any statistics for this year. In fact I haven't seen any info beyond the April-June 2013 quarter.

My employer and I are hoping for a result this week. This is our 7th week of processing in Manitoba. Has anyone had any updates on their application?
This is my 4th week of waiting. My employer wrote the Canada Immigration because they need immediate care for their mother. The letter content is:

Temporary Foreign Worker Program
Minto Place, Canada Building
Ottowa, Ontario
K1A 0K1

Attention: Member of Parliament ________________________

I am writing this letter in order to follow up with the Government of Canada, about hiring a Live in Caregiver for our elderly relative (_________). We had made an application several months ago and it was successful. We had hired a woman from the Philippines, who is living in Red Deer, Alberta. However, when we'd prepared to transport her to the workplace, she'd declined the job. This had left our family with a predicament of infinite proportion.
The number on the Work Permit is DD182 488 880, U508817895 issued in March 2014. The person’s name is_____________ Since the job was declined, we had to repeat the entire process of looking for a Nanny from the very beginning, meaning placing a local ad in Saskjobs, filing through the many applicants to see if anybody was local, then finally - finding someone appropriate from another country.
Please, be aware that this Nanny search and application process had taken a very longtime. We had once again applied for the process to commence in June of 2014. The paperwork had been sent back to us two times since ~ most recently on July 29/14. Our Immigration Consultant is not getting enough information from the Canadian Immigration office, to identify the inadequacy of the application. There is no file number attached to the emails or an agent’s name indicated. The consultant had attempted on many occasions and unsuccessfully to call the Toll Free number in order to address this situation. This application is now at a ‘stalemate’, so to say.
To put such a situation into perspective, please understand that our elderly relative, with Dementia is living at risk this whole time in her home. The caregivers are members of her community and are approaching the point of Caregiver burnout. This Nanny search is now becoming a crisis situation!
I am asking that my Member of Parliament of Canada please to follow up re: the process, as this application is now extremely URGENT. This is becoming a circumstance of basic survival.
Thank you for taking the time to consider the information within this letter.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
It's the start of a new week, my 8th after submission of my LMO application. I'm thinking we may get news this week. In another forum I saw where someone who applied for his LMO two days before we did got his result on Friday so I'm hoping that the wait ends in a positive response this week.

Does anyone have any updates on their applications? I wonder if anyone who applied after June 20 has received a LMIA as yet?

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
Well tomorrow (August 8) will conclude 8 full weeks since our LMO application was submitted and still no word. Anyone else waiting or have any updates?

NOC 2112
Province : Manitoba
Applied: June 16, 2014