+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

luisfgf7

Jan 25, 2018
I landed on December 17th, today my additional documents changed to "Additional documents you provided are being reviewed". I'm hoping I'll be approved by next week...
I can't link my application, I've tried everything so I don't know where I'm at with them. Thought I would receive an approval email, but nothing...

Reactions: RosefoD

stss

Jun 5, 2016
Hi guys,
I'm a CEC in-land, and me and my spouse will be landing in Vancouver next week (after spending a few days visiting the US). We would appreciate your inputs on the following queries I had:
1. Our COPRs came with our photos attached. ( We submitted 2 photos after PPR and I guess they retain one for the PR card and attach one on the COPR). Do I still need to carry 2 photos for each of us when we land?
2. Do I need additional documents like bank statement/POF when I land? I didn't need it for my PR application as it was CEC.
3. Any other documents apart from passport/visa/COPR and work permits needed?

Thanks a lot!

fireal.jon

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Kelowna, BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2017
AOR Received.
15-08-2017
Med's Done....
14-09-2016
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-11-2017
LANDED..........
02-12-2017
Hi guys,
I'm a CEC in-land, and me and my spouse will be landing in Vancouver next week (after spending a few days visiting the US). We would appreciate your inputs on the following queries I had:
1. Our COPRs came with our photos attached. ( We submitted 2 photos after PPR and I guess they retain one for the PR card and attach one on the COPR). Do I still need to carry 2 photos for each of us when we land?
2. Do I need additional documents like bank statement/POF when I land? I didn't need it for my PR application as it was CEC.
3. Any other documents apart from passport/visa/COPR and work permits needed?

Thanks a lot!
1) Only need the CoPR with the one photo attached. They keep the second for your PR Card.

2) Don’t need POF for CEC. They did ask how much money I had available during the landing, but didn’t ask for any proof. Don’t even know why they asked. I think I might have had a new guy. He didn’t even want to see my valid work visa. Didn’t care.

3) I needed something to show proof of where I lived. I gave them a copy of my RCMP fingerprints check. I’m sure any bill with your name and Canadian address will work. Or even a license.

I didn’t need anything else when I flag polled.

Reactions: stss

vladikim

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2016
AOR Received.
30-08-2016, AOR2 - 16-09-2016
Med's Done....
06-07-2016

satish1990

Star Member
Nov 27, 2012
Ontario
Hello Guys,

I Landed on 01-Nov-2017 at Sarnia. Am seeing Status as "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." (Since Dec 27th 2017) but there are no messages. I have recently called CIC to enquire the status, they told me that they have mailed my card on Dec 22nd but I haven't received it till today. She told me to wait 6 weeks (Last week was my 6th week) and call them back.

Should I wait for an other week before submitting them a form that I haven't received the card, Since from Dec 24 till Jan 2nd it was mostly holidays, should I still need to count those holidays for 6 weeks timeline?

Please help!

Thanks,

Satish

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Hello Guys,

I Landed on 01-Nov-2017 at Sarnia. Am seeing Status as "Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details." (Since Dec 27th 2017) but there are no messages. I have recently called CIC to enquire the status, they told me that they have mailed my card on Dec 22nd but I haven't received it till today. She told me to wait 6 weeks (Last week was my 6th week) and call them back.

Should I wait for an other week before submitting them a form that I haven't received the card, Since from Dec 24 till Jan 2nd it was mostly holidays, should I still need to count those holidays for 6 weeks timeline?

Please help!

Thanks,

Satish
I think you should call them right away