+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

lbdz

Star Member
May 26, 2014
No, I haven't received it yet.

But so far didn't get request for new photos either... That's all im worried about. If all is well I think we could get it today or next week.

Good luck! ;)

Nantu85

Apr 29, 2014
ETguru said:
Congratulations Nantu.
When it has been dispatched for you ?
I'm not sure, kind of surprised to get it so soon tbh, based on what's going on here I didn't expect to get it till April so didn't follow up after landing.

sam_smr

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2014
Nomination.....
28-10-2014
Med's Request
09-02-12015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015 (3rd line updated & 3 PCCs, RPRF received by VO on 18-02-2015)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
01-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-May-2015
LANDED..........
02-Oct-2015
Finland said:
Do they ask you if you are calling from outside Canada or from inside ?

Is this will make a problem if I said Iam calling from outside ?
@Finland, you dont need to explicitly tell them that you are calling from outside canada. Tell your problem that you didnt receive your card. He/She would ask you few questions for identification related to your application and provide an input.

One suggestion, if your application is stuck at any stage or the file not being opened for PR processing, the agent send reminder to the CPC, Sydney. Make sure that you ask for each of your defendants PR card status otherwise, they might process your card only and your dependants cards might be taken later for processing.

Finland

Sep 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Sam

I will wait till next week , as till now we have only one Memeber had recived his card and this is a good sign for January landers .

If I did not hear anything from them till next week I will call them .

Taddy

Sep 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-03-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
29-11-2015
sam_smr said:
@Finland, you dont need to explicitly tell them that you are calling from outside canada. Tell your problem that you didnt receive your card. He/She would ask you few questions for identification related to your application and provide an input.

One suggestion, if your application is stuck at any stage or the file not being opened for PR processing, the agent send reminder to the CPC, Sydney. Make sure that you ask for each of your defendants PR card status otherwise, they might process your card only and your dependants cards might be taken later for processing.
Very good advice. I have had my card for over a week but my daughter's is still on its way. When I first called mine was already in the mail but my daughter's wasn't even in processing. Don't assume that all applicants will be processed together.

Suvlam

Jun 2, 2014
Hi,

Anyone who resubmitted photos got their card , please advice , wanted to know average waiting time for resubmitted photos.

mine were submitted nov 26 , still no news

Thanks
Suvlam

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
For each of you whose case has passed the average processing time, call CIC and make them send a message to the production team.

I have made more than 10 calls since last November and, finally, a nice lady told me that since my case has been a while, she'll send a message to the production team. I called two days after and another lady said they have sent a message to the production team so I should either receive the card or a request for additional documents later on.

For the past 10 calls, not even one rep told me about the "sending the message" thing.

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Photo resubmission reached CIC on Dec07.

Called today and the nice lady told me that the card was sent out today.

surivu

Feb 19, 2016
I landed on December 7th, Toronto Pearson. Called CIC 2 times, they said my Pr card was dispatched one week ago but I haven't received yet ! Sydney PR centre is near Moncton, but no one knows what happens?
Anyone has the idea how long does it take for delivering the PR card from the day it is said to be sent? Thanks alot!

may4ank

Nov 23, 2014
Canada
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
18-11-2020
Doc's Request.
N/A
etkuo said:
Photo resubmission reached CIC on Dec07.

Called today and the nice lady told me that the card was sent out today.
I got request too. but no where it is written that how many photos I need to send ? Can you please tell me how many photos you have sent ?

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
naticom said:
For each of you whose case has passed the average processing time, call CIC and make them send a message to the production team.

I have made more than 10 calls since last November and, finally, a nice lady told me that since my case has been a while, she'll send a message to the production team. I called two days after and another lady said they have sent a message to the production team so I should either receive the card or a request for additional documents later on.

For the past 10 calls, not even one rep told me about the "sending the message" thing.

Same !
My card was approved and send for printing on January 25th , on February 5th when I call cic guy told me that they made some mistake on my PRC and they send card to re printing and he say we will put the note-message for producing team .. Today I called again and lady just confirm everything and she say that they can't do anything until they get back to them ether they will ask for some additional document or mailed my PRC :/

Khan112244

Star Member
Apr 3, 2014
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
april 2014
Passport Req..
15 oct 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28 Oct 2015
LANDED..........
December 2015
I send the two pics today, but did not accompany with it any explanatory letter. I just send to them two photo and the IMM 5455B form.
Hope with the client name, eye colour, hight and date of birth they will be able to identify my form..

naticom

Jul 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Seems like the same nice lady. is her name Melissa?