Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
ECAS status changed to complete 47 days after landing, address changed 2 days after ECAS change.

I drove across the border from the US (Lewiston-Queenston bridge).

myat said:
Dear FSW_Applicant,

Thanks for useful information. Do you still remember after how many days your Ecas change to complete, then your current mailing address change?

Which airport did you land? For me , I landed at Vancouver Airport. Thanks.

Regards,
Myat

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
nofrills said:
Anybody receive a PR card this week?

Landed 25 Sep - ECAS status changed end of last week to complete.
Ecas changed some time in the middle of October to "complete", recieved PR card today after having to fax away pictures of the passport landing stamp because the computer system messed up.

Permanent Resident Card
We received your application for a permanent resident card on October 13, 2015.
We started processing your application on October 27, 2015.
Your Permanent Resident card was sent by mail on October 30, 2015.

dollyy

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Posting again,

I landed on 13th july and still didn't get my PR card yet. It will be 4 months next week, is it a normal process? I am currently in US and tried to call cic call center on 888-242-2100 the lady just gave me a general info that it might be stuck in backlog since then i have been trying to call cic but cannot able to reach them.
Is there any other number available on which I can call from US?
Thanks!

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dollyy said:
Posting again,

I landed on 13th july and still didn't get my PR card yet. It will be 4 months next week, is it a normal process? I am currently in US and tried to call cic call center on 888-242-2100 the lady just gave me a general info that it might be stuck in backlog since then i have been trying to call cic but cannot able to reach them.
Thanks!
Try calling on 1-613-944-4000, follow options, 1-1-1 , then 2-3-2 for pr card enquiry
and 0 for agent
thnks

Aquakitty

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2011
BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-03-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015 - SA Received: 20-04-2015
Med's Done....
28-01-2015 Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
11-07-2015
dollyy said:
Posting again,

Thanks!
That's not normal if this is your first PR card since landing. The average is around 2 months. It took my spouse 4 months because they sent us letters requesting to see the landing stamp on his passport, and lost the faxes, but that's another story.

Try calling the call centre again and explain how long it's been.

Mfaizan

Oct 1, 2015
Hi Guys,
I landed in Canada on 6th October and i gave my address in Canada to the immigration officer. Its been a month now and i logged on to the CIC website to check my status and what i found was alarming. My status is set to complete. But the address is totally different form the one i gave them!!
I immediately sat down and updated the address on the utility and it says it will take 10 days to update!

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any suggestions or advice? Did i do the right thing updating the address?

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
Mfaizan said:
Hi Guys,
I landed in Canada on 6th October and i gave my address in Canada to the immigration officer. Its been a month now and i logged on to the CIC website to check my status and what i found was alarming. My status is set to complete. But the address is totally different form the one i gave them!!
I immediately sat down and updated the address on the utility and it says it will take 10 days to update!

Has anyone else had a similar problem? Any suggestions or advice? Did i do the right thing updating the address?

Same here! I landed on October 6 and nothing except it's saying my application is complet. Hope we get the card soon, let us updated

Good luck

Mfaizan

Oct 1, 2015
Dragana said:
Same here! I landed on October 6 and nothing except it's saying my application is complet. Hope we get the card soon, let us updated

Good luck

But did you see your address on the website. Was it correct? Im just asking because my address was wrong and the status was set to complete. So i had to change it to a correct one.

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,
Do I need to land with my family, is it OK if I land Canada by myself, give the border officer my friend's address for whole family's PR Card, return back home and move to Canada a few months later after I find a job remotely.

pk_2015

Star Member
Mar 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-07-2015
AOR Received.
14-07-2015
Med's Done....
21-04-2015
Passport Req..
10-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
HakikiKanada said:
Guys,
Do I need to land with my family, is it OK if I land Canada by myself, give the border officer my friend's address for whole family's PR Card, return back home and move to Canada a few months later after I find a job remotely.
You can land first. But that will initiate your pr card only. All family members must land before expiry of their immigration visa. Otherwise their COPR will become invalid.

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
Mfaizan said:
But did you see your address on the website. Was it correct? Im just asking because my address was wrong and the status was set to complete. So i had to change it to a correct one.
I never change the address because I use a lawyer so he's address is on the website.if I understood everybody over here they should have information about your permanent resident card as well as your application. On the web website it's showing only about permanent residence application complete but I don't have any information about permanent resident card is just confusing.

Please if you get your card posted here so we can have some update for October landed Applications

Thanks

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dragana said:
I never change the address because I use a lawyer so he's address is on the website.if I understood everybody over here they should have information about your permanent resident card as well as your application. On the web website it's showing only about permanent residence application complete but I don't have any information about permanent resident card is just confusing.

Please if you get your card posted here so we can have some update for October landed Applications

Thanks
Look, your ECAS shows the information related to your FSW application, not to your PRC application.
When PRC-Sydney gets your COPR from CBSA they will begin processing and send the PRC to the address on COPR. Throughout the process it's highly unlikely that you will ANY traction of the PRC application on ECAS (very few applicants do). This info is 100% accurate and you have nothing to worry about.

Dragana

Star Member
May 5, 2014
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
October 6 2015
Diplomatru said:
Look, your ECAS shows the information related to your FSW application, not to your PRC application.
When PRC-Sydney gets your COPR from CBSA they will begin processing and send the PRC to the address on COPR. Throughout the process it's highly unlikely that you will ANY traction of the PRC application on ECAS (very few applicants do). This info is 100% accurate and you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you for explaining

etikala

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Landed on sep 16 , 2015 . No PRC yet it's been 51 days , ecas shows complete , I don't know when I will get my card any idea guys , does any one get there cards who did there landing after sep 15 2015 . Planning to go home but these waiting time killing me .

takhan

Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office. Now Manila since December 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-09-2014
Med's Request
Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
etikala said:
Landed on sep 16 , 2015 . No PRC yet it's been 51 days , ecas shows complete , I don't know when I will get my card any idea guys , does any one get there cards who did there landing after sep 15 2015 . Planning to go home but these waiting time killing me .
I also wanna go home n the waiting time killing me like anything like u Etikala. Let's pray for each other.

You can call cic tomorrow and enquire about your carf. Etikala.