+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

Notley

Star Member
May 27, 2015
moksheeth7397 said:
Same to me as well. We all took photographs at the same studio. I got a letter. My wife & son got PR cards..
Hi whether you have sent fresh foto with copy of COPR to photo centre sydney NS and if yes whether you got your PR Card. in my case fresh phot0 was asked and I sent photo to photo centre sydney NS on 22 october but till date no reply received,. will you share latest status of your PR Card

donlubbad

Aug 13, 2011
Congratulation, I have a question; have you been able to work from July to September without the PR or it's difficult?
Thanks
Mohammad

donlubbad

Aug 13, 2011
mft25 said:
Dear all
I landed on 3/7 montreal airport yesterday I received 3 pr cards out of 5 my wife and one kid still pending
Congratulation, I have a question; have you been able to work from July to September without the PR or it's difficult?
Thanks
Mohammad

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
donlubbad said:
Thanks
Mohammad
PR card is not needed for work. you will get SIN while landing, that is enough.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Hopefully this is helpful to those freaking out about and what to do if you are after your processing time:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

Note: If you live inside Canada and if it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied, please contact the Call Centre. Call Centre agents cannot speed up the process of your application or make decisions on your case.

45 days since today is 29 September - so if you landed after this day, it is not worth while being concerned.

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
I wasn't freaking out till I saw your post. :p

I landed on Sept 17th, so ideally should have received my PR card last week, but I haven't. Will try to contact the call center, or better still, wait for another week as my status changed to complete last week.

nofrills said:
Hopefully this is helpful to those freaking out about and what to do if you are after your processing time:

Note: If you live inside Canada and if it has been longer than the time shown above since you applied, please contact the Call Centre. Call Centre agents cannot speed up the process of your application or make decisions on your case.

45 days since today is 29 September - so if you landed after this day, it is not worth while being concerned.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
FSW_Applicant said:
I wasn't freaking out till I saw your post. :p

I landed on Sept 17th, so ideally should have received my PR card last week, but I haven't. Will try to contact the call center, or better still, wait for another week as my status changed to complete last week.
Didn't mean to freak you out! Just providing perspective of the official processing time.

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nofrills said:

The processing time doesn't include shipping, and that's what call centre agents will tell an applicant.

RguhsDUDE

Star Member
Apr 26, 2015
moksheeth7397 said:
I am sending on Monday.. I will keep you posted and updated me the status if you hear anything in between.
Did you call CIC? any update?
I called they said they have no record of receiving my wife's photos. LOL I have confirmation for Delivered status then she suggest to wait for another 15 days then call back. My wife landed June 3 still this crap about PR Card!!!

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
RguhsDUDE said:
I called they said they have no record of receiving my wife's photos. LOL I have confirmation for Delivered status then she suggest to wait for another 15 days then call back. My wife landed June 3 still this crap about PR Card!!!
I called CIC. We need to wait for Waiting period again. :( :(

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
RguhsDUDE said:
My Photos reached on 23-OCT-2015. I dont think CIC care can check the new photos are correct or not until officer process our new photos. So we have to wait again waiting period. which is bad but no choice.