Medical and RPRF request on 15th April 2015
Med's Done....
16th April 2015
Passport Req..
July 13, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
24/07/2015
LANDED..........
Landed on September 30,2015. Rerceived PR card on December 10,2015.
vinaj said:
Come on Sept end guys plz report you got PR Cards ;D
Did you get your card?

Feb_2014

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
v landed on 20 th Oct. I changed address on line. They did not take our photos.
Is tht fine or we need to give our photos?

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb_2014 said:
v landed on 20 th Oct. I changed address on line. They did not take our photos.
Is tht fine or we need to give our photos?
No, it's ok. PRC-Sydney will use the photos you sent with your PR application.

Feb_2014

Star Member
Oct 9, 2014
thanks.

and my ecas status shows complete. what does it mean? Will i get PR card soon?

note--v landed on 20 th Oct. I changed address on line

Diplomatru

VIP Member
May 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb_2014 said:
thanks.

and my ecas status shows complete. what does it mean? Will i get PR card soon?

note--v landed on 20 th Oct. I changed address on line
Complete refers to your PR application.
PRC application is a different issue and most of us were never able to track it on ECAS.

kroenca

Feb 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP 02.01.14 / CIC 02.02.15
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
XEP 24.04.15/ EP 29.05.15
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
17-09-2015
myat said:
Hi kroenca,

You updated your Canada address from Ecas or you didn't do anything? Officer update for you? Then after 1 week later, your Ecas status is complete?

For my case, my Ecas status is already change to COMPLETE But my current mailing address is still not yet change (still showing Singapore address). Should I update from website or should I wait s few more days?
Please let me have your advice.

Regards,
Myat
Hello! No, I did not updated my address by myself. I just gave my address to the officer at the moment of my landing. My address was updated after 6 weeks. 3 days later, my status changed to complete and after 4 days I receive my card.

If you give your address to the officer during the landing, I think you should be ok. This people at CIC sometimes do not updated the files. I have read about people that the status is still Decisiom Made, and they have receive their card. But I do not think there is anyproblem if you update the address by yourself

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear Kroenca,

Good day. Thanks for your information. Yes, When I landed at Vancouver Airport on 28th Sept 2015, I gave my Canada local Address to Immigration Officer. I think he will update for me. I should wait and see a few more days as immigration officer told me between 6 weeks to 8 weeks, my PR card will deliver to that home.

One of my friend also stay at that home and he also landed at Vancouver Airport on 01-Sept-2015 and he received his PR card after 53 days later (23-Sept-2015).

Hope my PR card should be no problem.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Myat

kroenca said:
Hello! No, I did not updated my address by myself. I just gave my address to the officer at the moment of my landing. My address was updated after 6 weeks. 3 days later, my status changed to complete and after 4 days I receive my card.

If you give your address to the officer during the landing, I think you should be ok. This people at CIC sometimes do not updated the files. I have read about people that the status is still Decisiom Made, and they have receive their card. But I do not think there is anyproblem if you update the address by yourself

inspectorbharat

Jul 26, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
Have anyone submitted Solemn declaration for PR cards .
Do we need to wait for 6 weeks after the cards were sent incase we hv nt received it to inform cic or we can send it earlier

thnks

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
myat said:
Dear Kroenca,

Good day. Thanks for your information. Yes, When I landed at Vancouver Airport on 28th Sept 2015, I gave my Canada local Address to Immigration Officer. I think he will update for me. I should wait and see a few more days as immigration officer told me between 6 weeks to 8 weeks, my PR card will deliver to that home.

One of my friend also stay at that home and he also landed at Vancouver Airport on 01-Sept-2015 and he received his PR card after 53 days later (23-Sept-2015).

Hope my PR card should be no problem.

Thanks.

Best Regards,
Myat
If it has been longer than the processing days - I would be following up with CIC.

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
Hi myat,

The address now reflects my Canadian address, however, when I put in my wife's UCI number in ECAS, it seems as though there is no record of her landing. We landed together and it is kinda strange that my status got updated and her's didn't.

I don't remember if all family member statuses can be tracked in ECAS. Can someone please confirm?

myat said:
Hi FSW_Applicant,

Your ECAS status is complete. How about your current mailing address? Change to Canada local address already or still in your home country address? Thanks and let me know.

Best Regards,
Myat

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear FSW_Applicant,

Thanks for your information. CIC change your current mailing address first, then Ecas status change to complete? For my case, my Ecas status is already change to complete but my current mailing address not yet change. Any idea?

For my case, I also can't track for my wife and my daughter. So I think only principal applicant can track in the Ecas. So this is normal for all ppl.good luck for your PR Cards.

Myat

FSW_Applicant said:
Hi myat,

The address now reflects my Canadian address, however, when I put in my wife's UCI number in ECAS, it seems as though there is no record of her landing. We landed together and it is kinda strange that my status got updated and her's didn't.

I don't remember if all family member statuses can be tracked in ECAS. Can someone please confirm?

FSW_Applicant

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-Oct-2014
LANDED..........
17-Sep-2015
It was the other way around. CIC changed my ECAS status to complete first and then my current mailing address.

myat said:
Dear FSW_Applicant,

Thanks for your information. CIC change your current mailing address first, then Ecas status change to complete? For my case, my Ecas status is already change to complete but my current mailing address not yet change. Any idea?

For my case, I also can't track for my wife and my daughter. So I think only principal applicant can track in the Ecas. So this is normal for all ppl.good luck for your PR Cards.

Myat

myat

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2011
LANDED..........
28-09-2015 Landed
Dear FSW_Applicant,

Thanks for useful information. Do you still remember after how many days your Ecas change to complete, then your current mailing address change?

Which airport did you land? For me , I landed at Vancouver Airport. Thanks.

Regards,
Myat

FSW_Applicant said:
It was the other way around. CIC changed my ECAS status to complete first and then my current mailing address.

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
Anybody receive a PR card this week?

Landed 25 Sep - ECAS status changed end of last week to complete.