NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Notley said:
Hi I Landed on 22nd August and now they have asked for fresh new photo Can anyone apprise me on the basis of experience or precedent that after submission of new photo to PHOTO CENTRE Sydney Nova Scotia , how much time they take for sending PR card for new immigrants
Call Centre people are saying 44 days again. Not sure

Kinji84

Star Member
Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2014-11-03
Nomination.....
2015-02-03
IELTS Request
Submitted with File
Med's Request
2015-04-01
Med's Done....
2015-04-21
Interview........
Passport Req..
2015-06-21
VISA ISSUED...
2015-07-03
LANDED..........
2015-09-30
takhan said:
I also landed on 30 the September. Let's keep each other updated bro.
Guys, I am my wife also landed on Sept 30. So please keep in touch when we get PR cards.

etkuo

Star Member
Dec 9, 2014
Landed in Sarnia Bluewater Bridge on Sept05. ECAS still showing Decision Made only, and still waiting for the PR card.

max09

Star Member
Jan 31, 2013
Hi Guys

I landed in Vancouver on the 14th of this month.
I provided my Ottawa address to the immigration officer and she said the PR cards would be mailed to it.
Now when I check the online status, it still says "Decision Made" and the address shown is still from India.
Seems like there has been no update there.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Do I need to do anything about this?

Thanks

vinaj

Nov 3, 2014
Calgary
max09 said:
Hi Guys

I landed in Vancouver on the 14th of this month.
I provided my Ottawa address to the immigration officer and she said the PR cards would be mailed to it.
Now when I check the online status, it still says "Decision Made" and the address shown is still from India.
Seems like there has been no update there.
Has anyone else experienced this?
Do I need to do anything about this?

Thanks
Update address online too... They usually update it in a week

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp#canada

I still see Decision made but new address

darxider

Star Member
Aug 9, 2013
my parents landed on Oct 6. my mother told me that the officer who did their landing paperwork did not update their address on file; instead, she gave my mom a piece of paper with the following URL on it (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp#canada) and asked my mom to use that website to update their addresses online.

i went to that website on Oct 6, and clicked on the Start button (under Step 3), entered their information, and updated their address. after about 10 days later, to double-check to make sure the update process worked, i logged into the website again but saw that their address was not updated, so i did enter the information again and submitted. again, a week later, went to the website above and noticed (for the first time) the blue section, saying
Note: If you have recently immigrated to Canada, you must tell CIC your new address to receive a permanent resident (PR) card. You can use the Address Notification online service.
so this time, instead of clicking on Start, i clicked on Address Notification and submitted an address change request. it's a week later, and i logged in the website again and am still seeing the old address! can someone advise me on what is going on?

the only explanation i can give is the fact that my parents had used a representative for their immigration process (whose address is on their file whenever i log in to change). according to the website above
Note: if you have an immigration application in process and a representative on file (paid or unpaid), the mailing address in your file will stay your representative’s address.

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
darxider said:
my parents landed on Oct 6. my mother told me that the officer who did their landing paperwork did not update their address on file; instead, she gave my mom a piece of paper with the following URL on it (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp#canada) and asked my mom to use that website to update their addresses online.

i went to that website on Oct 6, and clicked on the Start button (under Step 3), entered their information, and updated their address. after about 10 days later, to double-check to make sure the update process worked, i logged into the website again but saw that their address was not updated, so i did enter the information again and submitted. again, a week later, went to the website above and noticed (for the first time) the blue section, saying so this time, instead of clicking on Start, i clicked on Address Notification and submitted an address change request. it's a week later, and i logged in the website again and am still seeing the old address! can someone advise me on what is going on?

the only explanation i can give is the fact that my parents had used a representative for their immigration process (whose address is on their file whenever i log in to change). according to the website above
Possible - in my case address was updated 2-3 weeks later after i used online services.

nartcr

Dec 13, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 16 2016
Doc's Request.
Submitted with application
AOR Received.
AOR1: June 6 2016 SA: July 20 2016 AOR2: Sep 1 2016 PGR Request: Sep 27 2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
ECAS shows in process status
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
May 3 2016
Passport Req..
Jan 6 2017 Sent Jan 10 2017 Rvcd Jan 20 2017
LANDED..........
March 5 2017 - Vancouver
Guiders said:
Hi,

Please can you let me know the number to call from outside Canada? I tried calling on this number (001-888-242-2100), however, automated operator says that the number is wrong.

613 944 4000

You have to choose right options, and it gets directed to Canada. This number is available in multiple locations in this thread.

shakti123

Apr 25, 2014
nijjar.login said:
Ok guys received my PR card on 24th. Good luck everyone for their journey and see you soon.
When and where did you land. Pl share the info. I'am waiting 4 my pr card, have to travel back in next week

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micki said:
RguhsDUDE said:
Very True. My wife Landed on June 03 at Calgary Airport. She was also asked to re-submit her pictures with the COPR copy they sent along.
Photos sent and received at Sydney yesterday.

How do you know they were received? The delivery address is a PO Box...
Can you please share how you found out that they were received since the delivery address is a PO Box... Thanks.

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RguhsDUDE said:
http : // s21.postimg.org/o8k7txfgn/image. jpg

Remove spaces.
This is the signature of the person when they received.
Hope it helped
What post did you use to send it? My country DHL refused to deliver it since it is PO box

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RguhsDUDE said:
Canada post. Call CIC and get street address. I think that would help too.
CIC told me they cannot see whether the pictures were delivered, its not in the system... So I have to wait. No update on ecas and its been a month so far. It is so frustrating.