+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
BK11 said:
Hi, I would be going on Dec 7th and coming back on 31st Dec :D
You just have 24 days to apply and get the travel doc..pls stay in touch and do let me know when u apply for TX. Do you mind sharing ur contact number?

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
Now they asked for new photos!! After 65 days of processing, I got this S*** request by them!! This is so sad :( :(

ceclmo777 said:
You just have 24 days to apply and get the travel doc..pls stay in touch and do let me know when u apply for TX. Do you mind sharing ur contact number?

demara

Mar 26, 2013
Just called CIC, they again said that the card is in production and it will be sent maybe this or next week and the latest date they may send it - would be December 25th, and that's way beyond my flight date. And there is no way to push them...
The guy was very polite and i have no problems with him, he understands the situation but he doesnt have any tool to help...
So i'm a little depressed now.. I can't get visa to the country i'm going without canadian PR card, this is one of their strict requirements to get the visa, they need to make sure that i have the right to come back to Canada and for them PR card is the only proof.. So travel document option does not satisfy them..
Let's hope..

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
If they are delaying without any reason, then you ll get photos request soon!! Believe me, they are wasting out time.

demara said:
Just called CIC, they again said that the card is in production and it will be sent maybe this or next week and the latest date they may send it - would be December 25th, and that's way beyond my flight date. And there is no way to push them...
The guy was very polite and i have no problems with him, he understands the situation but he doesnt have any tool to help...
So i'm a little depressed now.. I can't get visa to the country i'm going without canadian PR card, this is one of their strict requirements to get the visa, they need to make sure that i have the right to come back to Canada and for them PR card is the only proof.. So travel document option does not satisfy them..
Let's hope..

demara

Mar 26, 2013
BK11 said:
If they are delaying without any reason, then you ll get photos request soon!! Believe me, they are wasting out time.
Oh well...what can i do... My federal part of immigration lasted 17 months...I spent so much time being in limbo fearing for my status in Canada, they gave me whole bunch of grey hairs. I have no more energy to be mad at these guys, there is no point. Just wait.

demara

Mar 26, 2013
BK11 said:
Now they asked for new photos!! After 65 days of processing, I got this S*** request by them!! This is so sad :( :(
Did they tell you over the phone when you called to check or you received it in mail?

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
Called them too at 10 approximately.told me that the card is in process and should be ready in two weeks.why is it that I don't believe them???

BK11

Aug 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Nomination.....
20-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
Med's Request
Done already
Med's Done....
13-03-2015
They told me over phone when I called them. They said letter was sent to you on 27 Nov. I did not receive any email. Today, I asked them to forward the request via email so that I can send them everything asap. Now, I have to send them the photographs and have to apply for travel document when I ll reach to India. This is a big trouble when you already have a PR status and still we pay for getting a valid document for re-entry!! Not at all fair :mad:

demara said:
Did they tell you over the phone when you called to check or you received it in mail?

ceclmo777

Oct 24, 2013
BK11 said:
They told me over phone when I called them. They said letter was sent to you on 27 Nov. I did not receive any email. Today, I asked them to forward the request via email so that I can send them everything asap. Now, I have to send them the photographs and have to apply for travel document when I ll reach to India. This is a big trouble when you already have a PR status and still we pay for getting a valid document for re-entry!! Not at all fair :mad:
BK11, I sent you a personal with all the required details to be sent to Sydney, NS for printing your cards.

chicka

Jun 17, 2012
i am just in awe in how irresponsible they are.Why would they say that the card is supposed to arrive within 41 days of crossing the boarder

demara

Mar 26, 2013
chicka said:
i am just in awe in how irresponsible they are.Why would they say that the card is supposed to arrive within 41 days of crossing the boarder
They told me, 41 days - is average.... Some get it earlier, some get it later....