Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
absolute joke ...i have been asked to submit my pictures again. Even though the border guard at my landing took new pictures as she wanted to make sure they were correct

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The photo requests are happening not because of our photos, rather,
some unknown reason on their end. (Maybe machine at fault, or photo missing or...Gods know what.)

We have no choice but to send it and hope it gets produced & gets sent in a week. (which happened in the past)

hegarty147

Apr 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/10/2014
AOR Received.
12/02/2015
Med's Request
18-03-2016
Med's Done....
21-03-2016 (RPRF Paid Upfront March 29th)
hey anyone who was asked to sent new photos what address did you sent it to ?. I want to sent it registered post but the address on the letter is a PO box so not sure will it work

djshshajtm

Nov 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hegarty147 said:
hey anyone who was asked to sent new photos what address did you sent it to ?. I want to sent it registered post but the address on the letter is a PO box so not sure will it work
You should definitely make it traceable, no doubt.
Mine is to Sydney, Nova Scotia, PO Box 4500.

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Guys, could you please explain how did you understand that the request was for the whole family not just the main applicant? Was it mentioned somehow in the email or was it addressed to everyone?

smtele

Apr 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016
can someone share the photo request letter by CIC? With personal details blanked out, obviously. Thanks.

TAHA1111

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
Doc's Request.
17 June 2015
Nomination.....
13 nov. 14
Med's Request
17th June 15
Med's Done....
27th June 15, newborn medical was done on 1st Nov 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22nd March.2016
Sir, Madam, This letter is to inform you that your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo. The photograph provided does not meet the required specifications. It is therefore impossible to produce the card until you provide the following: You must send: Two (2) new photos Your photos must meet the specifications set out in the attached document. If we do not receive the requested information within 60 days of the date above, your application for a permanent resident card will be considered abandoned. Please return this letter and photos by mail to: Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500 PRC Mailroom Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1 Should you have any questions or require assistance, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca or contact your service provider organization. Thank you.

TAHA1111

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 july 2014
Doc's Request.
17 June 2015
Nomination.....
13 nov. 14
Med's Request
17th June 15
Med's Done....
27th June 15, newborn medical was done on 1st Nov 15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
22nd March.2016
TAHA1111 said:
Sir, Madam, This letter is to inform you that your Permanent Resident (PR) Card cannot be issued without a compliant/acceptable photo. The photograph provided does not meet the required specifications. It is therefore impossible to produce the card until you provide the following: You must send: Two (2) new photos Your photos must meet the specifications set out in the attached document. If we do not receive the requested information within 60 days of the date above, your application for a permanent resident card will be considered abandoned. Please return this letter and photos by mail to: Case Processing Center - Permanent Resident Card PO Box 4500 PRC Mailroom Sydney, Nova Scotia B1P 6L1 Should you have any questions or require assistance, please visit our website at www.cic.gc.ca or contact your service provider organization. Thank you.
This is the 1st email I get from cic for photo request
Later on the same day got another email with content
"We have been made aware of a technical issue which caused an erroneous automated message being sent to your address.

Please find below a copy of the email acknowledging the reception of your enquiry.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused"
Making me confused

Anyone with same experience?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
TAHA1111 said:
This is the 1st email I get from cic for photo request
Later on the same day got another email with content
"We have been made aware of a technical issue which caused an erroneous automated message being sent to your address.

Please find below a copy of the email acknowledging the reception of your enquiry.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused"
Making me confused

Anyone with same experience?
Thanks for the letter copy.

And thinking there is no photo request problem hence reverted back with another email. Calling the call center would be the first place to check on multiple communications. They should know i guess as per few of earlier posts.

Also if at all photos are requested then this time where to get correct photo? Or its going to be same randomness on accepting it? Dont know which proportion of face size it recognizes. Any stores particular i should get photos, if they ask?

JDHALI48

Star Member
Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-OCT-2014
AOR Received.
26-FEB-2015
Med's Request
Upfront:08-MAR-2016
Passport Req..
June 2
harirajmohan said:
Thanks for the letter copy.

And thinking there is no photo request problem hence reverted back with another email. Calling the call center would be the first place to check on multiple communications. They should know i guess as per few of earlier posts.

Also if at all photos are requested then this time where to get correct photo? Or its going to be same randomness on accepting it? Dont know which proportion of face size it recognizes. Any stores particular i should get photos, if they ask?
I went to London Drugs (I was asked for new photos with Visa request/PPR), I showed them the specifications paper sent from CIC, but they didn't even look at paper.
They already know all the immigration related photo specifications (atleast where I went they knew)
I didn't have any trouble with new photos and I received my card yesterday.

engMostafa

Jan 9, 2011
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The joke is when they request a new photo after long time …and you wait in the line again
They print your RP card with old photo.
So why they reject the 1st one.

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Those who got photo request for the whole family including dependants, please explain how did you understand that dependants also need to provide photos? As I'm a bit confused

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
JDHALI48 said:
I went to London Drugs (I was asked for new photos with Visa request/PPR), I showed them the specifications paper sent from CIC, but they didn't even look at paper.
They already know all the immigration related photo specifications (atleast where I went they knew)
I didn't have any trouble with new photos and I received my card yesterday.
Thanks.
Exactly, they dont look at it and they say its same specifications even if we insist.

engMostafa said:
The joke is when they request a new photo after long time …and you wait in the line again
They print your RP card with old photo.
So why they reject the 1st one.
I am thinking its just a trick to get more time from us for some issue they have in their system/process.
Good that at least you received it now instead of they asking for second time photo. I am scared to see some member was even asked for it second time. Dont know the logic behind it.

raj23

Star Member
Oct 28, 2015
snayak said:
same here. the request came after I called CIC last week :)
same with me. this is really annoying. first they said its under production and now they are asking for new photographs. i landed on may 12 at Toronto.