No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
ysun044 said:
I'm thinking the same. And no I have not...I thought CanadaPost won't be able to track plain mails?
Yes , that's strange .. I'm in Kelowna and took them to delive mine like 10 days , even when they mailed me photo re quest letter it's took 10days so you should get in like 7 days .. Also keep in mind that when cic inform you that card is mailed it's a truly mean they are done usually need like 2 days to phisicly mail the PRC..
Hopefully CA post didn't
Lost your card as this is to long .. However CIC will only take some action if you do not recieve PRC in 6 weeks after card is mailed out :/ if that's happen my advise is to call CIC but also send inquiry format where you will mark hat you didn't recive PRC and
In extra space that they provide write that CIC confirm that they mailed and that 6 weeks are passed :/ good luck and I hope you get your card tomorrow :)

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
Canadianinlove said:
So I checked my husband's ecas today and now there is a new section for PR.
It says they received his PR Application on January 31, 2016 - not sure how this is possible because he landed November 2, 2015 - that means it took 3 months for his landed paperwork to make it anywhere.
Then the next line is Processing Application - April 6, 2016

So basically more than 5 months have passed since he has landed and they are still processing his PR Card. This is shocking.

I am born and raised Canadian and just disappointed in how long it takes to get his PR Card.

He has his SIN, Health card - and started working a permanent full time position but still not PR card. Good grief!

Fingers crossed we see the card soon. Good luck everyone.
Unfortunately Ecase usually doesn't update correctly or at all :/ my case when I got approved for PR my
Ecase change in Complete ..
Also if you didn't send photo with new standards there is big chanse they will ask for photo re taken :/
I advise to fax them enquiry forms marking you didn't recieve PRC.
Also you can mail them 2 photos again with new photo standards ( on one of them must be studio address with date and his bday date and name ) together with COPR copy ,5455 form and on one paper explane why you(he) mailing new photos , so you spare your time in case they ask for new ones .

glenn9090

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/06/2014
Doc's Request.
19/11/2014
Nomination.....
08/10/2014
IELTS Request
With Application
File Transfer...
14/11/2014
Med's Request
14/01/2015
Med's Done....
31/01/2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
January 2016
i have a unique situation. anyone experienced the same

I landed with my wife and 2 kids in january 2016 at Edmonton, AB. The immigration officer said that it would take 8 to 12 weeks for the PR card to get.

Surprisingly my wife got the PR card through mail within 2 months.

My kids got the letter through mail to submit new pics.

For me: Nothing as of yet as i am the primary applicant

Is it the normal case or should i raise CSE.

pr4vj

Oct 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul-2014
Nomination.....
Nov-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
Jan-2015
Med's Done....
Jan-2015
Interview........
Aug-2015
Passport Req..
Sep-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Sep-2015
LANDED..........
Dec-2015
glenn9090 said:
i have a unique situation. anyone experienced the same

I landed with my wife and 2 kids in january 2016 at Edmonton, AB. The immigration officer said that it would take 8 to 12 weeks for the PR card to get.

Surprisingly my wife got the PR card through mail within 2 months.

My kids got the letter through mail to submit new pics.

For me: Nothing as of yet as i am the primary applicant

Is it the normal case or should i raise CSE.
Perfectly normal.

You need to expect a photo request for you as well soon.

Send your kids' photos and call CIC to ask your application status, I hope they will then send the photo request letter.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
ysun044 said:
I'm thinking the same. And no I have not...I thought CanadaPost won't be able to track plain mails?
IMHO, I would just call canadapost and asking for help, it can't be treated like a regular mail since it contains very important personal information. Maybe they would be able to track by address or name or what have you.

Good luck!

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
kidbroker said:
IMHO, I would just call canadapost and asking for help, it can't be treated like a regular mail since it contains very important personal information. Maybe they would be able to track by address or name or what have you.

Good luck!
Nope .. Unfortunately they mailed as regular mail in white envelope.
However there is your name and mailing address and its unique with envelope , but there is no tracking number etc.

avrilko

Dec 28, 2014
Halifax, NS
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2015
Doc's Request.
17-08-2015 (RPRF), 07-10-2015 (IMM5669E)
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015 (XEP) 23-06-2015 (EP)
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
n/a
Med's Request
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
28-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016 COPR only
LANDED..........
13-01-2015; 13-02-2016 as PR; PR card received 12-04-2016
Finally got my PR card! After 59 days! ;D ;D ;D

The wait is over. It was hard to believe they were able to send it out to me, but they are still unable to update processing times on their website.

Any questions?

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
hi guys i have a question cause im a little bit unsure of the photo we have submitted with our passport i think the face wasn't really at the center of the photograph if by any chance it was wrong will it cause a delay of sending our passport back or they will ask for a new one when they start processing the pr card? please help... thanks

BCserbiaNEW

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 8th 2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
April 15th 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
May 11th 2015
Med's Done....
January 2015
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
August 5th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
August 7th 2015
LANDED..........
October 11th Vancouver
veaunz said:
hi guys i have a question cause im a little bit unsure of the photo we have submitted with our passport i think the face wasn't really at the center of the photograph if by any chance it was wrong will it cause a delay of sending our passport back or they will ask for a new one when they start processing the pr card? please help... thanks
Yup , unfortunately.. That's the number one thing they looking for :/

ysun044

Mar 15, 2016
kidbroker said:

Good luck!
Called CanadaPost today and all they could do is to create a service ticket to investigate. But they can't promise they will be able to find out where the mail is.
At this point, I'm pretty convinced the mail is lost. So I'm going to apply for a travel document tomorrow.

veaunz

Star Member
Mar 14, 2015
BCserbiaNEW said:
Yup , unfortunately.. That's the number one thing they looking for :/
thanks but can you tell me which stage will the delay happens was it before they send me back my passport or after i did my landing.??? the reason i ask is that im planning to go on vacation next month once i get my passport back but i need it till end of this month.

kidbroker

Feb 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 1st 2016
ysun044 said:
Called CanadaPost today and all they could do is to create a service ticket to investigate. But they can't promise they will be able to find out where the mail is.
At this point, I'm pretty convinced the mail is lost. So I'm going to apply for a travel document tomorrow.
That sucks, don't forget to contact CIC and request for a new PR card.

P.S. We have seen many cases that passports or PRCs being lost due to incompetency of CanadaPost.

Emish

Apr 12, 2016
:( :( :( :(

Landed on September 23, 2015
Request for new photo on Feb.29 and submitted the same day
NO PR card received so far!
I contacted CIC and she said its in the processing and no more information,

I am travelling in two weeks and if I dont get card I will be in trouble since I dont have enough time to apply for PRTD.

Any solution?

ysun044

Mar 15, 2016
Emish said:
:( :( :( :(

Landed on September 23, 2015
Request for new photo on Feb.29 and submitted the same day
NO PR card received so far!
I contacted CIC and she said its in the processing and no more information,

I am travelling in two weeks and if I dont get card I will be in trouble since I dont have enough time to apply for PRTD.

Any solution?
My lesson learned is that never book any travel while you are waiting for something from CIC...My husband landed in January, and we have already rebooked our flight to end of May thinking there is no way he still doesn't receive the card on time. But looks like the card got lost in the mail...so we have to apply for a PRTD for him.

Where will you be going? I have read on this forum that some embassy/visa office can issue PRTD as soon as 1 day. You can probably contact the visa office at your destination and see what's the urgent processing time.