Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bohdana said:
Can you write me where I can add a time line... New to forums)))
You can go to profile on the right hand top of the page and then go to forum profile information

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bohdana said:
I was in the profile page but didn't find how I can edit the info there
Once u r in the profile page, u will have to click on forum profile information on the left hand side...

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
yahoo7 said:
Once u r in the profile page, u will have to click on forum profile information on the left hand side...
Frankly speaking I don't see Forum Profile Information. There are only such options
Profile Info
Summary
Show Stats
Show Posts

Modify Profile
Account Related Settings

Actions
Delete this account

krmmtl

Star Member
Sep 6, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
23-07-2013
Passport Req..
31-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-08-2013
LANDED..........
15-08-2013
You need to have at least 10 posts to be able to see the Forum Profile Information

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can u post the time lines here...

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
yahoo7 said:
Can u post the time lines here...
I was added to my husband's immigration file on 6th of January 2012 and on 12th of January received the medical exam form. On 14th of February had the medical exam. And after that we heard nothing from CIC till february 8th when they asked to pay the fee for PR permit. We payed the next day but on 15th of February received the letter that I should have another medical exam. Done that on 5th of March 2013. And after that we had silence for 3 months. On 30th of May they asked my husband to have a new med exam and he done it on 1st of June. Two weeks ago we received an email to send our passports to CIC. And now waiting for them.

The thing is that my work permit is expired on 27th of September and I found a job that starts on 23th but they said that without new documents they won't be able to take me. So I really hope that we'll have the passports this week.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bohdana said:
I was added to my husband's immigration file on 6th of January 2012 and on 12th of January received the medical exam form. On 14th of February had the medical exam. And after that we heard nothing from CIC till february 8th when they asked to pay the fee for PR permit. We payed the next day but on 15th of February received the letter that I should have another medical exam. Done that on 5th of March 2013. And after that we had silence for 3 months. On 30th of May they asked my husband to have a new med exam and he done it on 1st of June. Two weeks ago we received an email to send our passports to CIC. And now waiting for them.

The thing is that my work permit is expired on 27th of September and I found a job that starts on 23th but they said that without new documents they won't be able to take me. So I really hope that we'll have the passports this week.
Since your WP is expiring on Sep 27, you run a danger of loosing your status in Canada if you dont complete your PR landing before that. Did you check the option of applying for a Bridge WP at all?

Here is the link which has all the details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

You can apply it online and it will only take few hours to do that..

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
yahoo7 said:
Since your WP is expiring on Sep 27, you run a danger of loosing your status in Canada if you dont complete your PR landing before that. Did you check the option of applying for a Bridge WP at all?

Here is the link which has all the details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob485.asp

You can apply it online and it will only take few hours to do that..
yea, if she apply now, she will be on implied status

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ujbaby said:
yea, if she apply now, she will be on implied status
Exactly, that is what I meant...

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
yahoo7 said:
Exactly, that is what I meant...
We requested for the new work permit on 14th of August, and I gave the letter that said that to the HR department. But they said that won't take me without new docs.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
Bohdana said:
We requested for the new work permit on 14th of August, and I gave the letter that said that to the HR department. But they said that won't take me without new docs.
is the problem how to remain legal in Canada till u receive ur pr??? or is it how to secure ur job?? I couldn't get this :eek: if it is regarding ur job, u have to sort it out with ur employer definitely not from this forum :eek:

Bohdana

Star Member
Sep 13, 2013
ujbaby said:
is the problem how to remain legal in Canada till u receive ur pr??? or is it how to secure ur job?? I couldn't get this :eek:
To get a job. I can officialy be in the country after the expiration of my WP as I applied for another one, so have the immplied status. So I don't bother about that. But I really need a job now and have a good proposal, but can't use it because don't have renewed docs.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bohdana said:
To get a job. I can officialy be in the country after the expiration of my WP as I applied for another one, so have the immplied status. So I don't bother about that. But I really need a job now and have a good proposal, but can't use it because don't have renewed docs.
Did you apply for BOWP or a normal WP? DId you apply online or via paper application?