+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Carl888

Apr 23, 2020
I gave MIFI a call yesterday and they told me that my files were well received on 12th March, and the whole process should be finished in another two weeks.

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I gave MIFI a call yesterday and they told me that my files were well received on 12th March, and the whole process should be finished in another two weeks.
Great! Mine were received on March 2nd. If I know something, I will post it asap

ocean3788

May 1, 2020
anyone who has received thier CAQ ?
It has been a long time(document were received on 17feb) since I've applied , many people who applied during that time are getting CAQs. So, I am a bit concered about what to do. I have called mifi and the person on the phone told me to just check my portal time to time repeatedly.I'm very confused about what to do now.anyone who could help?

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
anyone who has received thier CAQ ?
It has been a long time(document were received on 17feb) since I've applied , many people who applied during that time are getting CAQs. So, I am a bit concered about what to do. I have called mifi and the person on the phone told me to just check my portal time to time repeatedly.I'm very confused about what to do now.anyone who could help?
I understand you. I have not received any update so far (+2 months)