+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

gdnscll

Apr 30, 2020
Hi, I sent my documents to that address and they confirmed me my docs were received (although there is no any update in the portal so far). My docs were received last March 02
Thanks for your reply! Well I guess we will just have to wait...I hope it won't take too long!

gdnscll

Apr 30, 2020
Sure. They told me it takes between 2 to 3 months from the date of receipt of your documents to process a CAQ.
So does it mean it starts counting the day my documents are delivered or the day they actually document it?

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
I asked them about how much time will it take but they had only one answer, please time to time check your portal.Don't know what to do now.any suggestion or advice??
I called MIFI 3 days ago and the woman told me it takes between 2 to 3 months. Probably you will receive it next week.

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Helo guys, i have applied for caq on feb 7 and my application is still in process however, there is a strong impact of corona vurus all over the world so i want to differ my admission to next intake in that case should i apply for the caq again or can i have another options to alter the details in existing caq according to my schedule of arrival?
If the next intake is winter, I think you can use the same CAQ.