+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

murtazo_ali

Apr 30, 2020
Hi guys. I called MIFI and they tell me that your documents are still not delivered. But I sent the documents from Canada and they were already delivered on March 30. A month has passed and I don't have any updates on my personal account. It is normal that they say that your documents are not delivered and so on.

Thank you for your feedback.

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi guys. I called MIFI and they tell me that your documents are still not delivered. But I sent the documents from Canada and they were already delivered on March 30. A month has passed and I don't have any updates on my personal account. It is normal that they say that your documents are not delivered and so on.

Hi, are you sure your docs were delivered at the correct address?

Manish reddy

Mar 10, 2020
Helo guys, i have applied for caq on feb 7 and my application is still in process however, there is a strong impact of corona vurus all over the world so i want to differ my admission to next intake in that case should i apply for the caq again or can i have another options to alter the details in existing caq according to my schedule of arrival?

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Helo guys, i have applied for caq on feb 7 and my application is still in process however, there is a strong impact of corona vurus all over the world so i want to differ my admission to next intake in that case should i apply for the caq again or can i have another options to alter the details in existing caq according to my schedule of arrival?
When did MIFI received your documents ?

gdnscll

Apr 30, 2020

Hi! I have the same issue as yours! My courier service said that my documents are delivered by April 8th, and there hasn't been any update on the "my file" portal on the immigration-Quebec website... So I called MIFI today, and their reply was "your document may be delivered and received, but no one had documented it into the system yet" so they cannot tell me when they received my documents. However, they did mention that this pandemic has slowed everything down and the average processing time is extended to 4 weeks now. He also mentioned it may take as long as 8 weeks but I am not sure if that includes the time of actual processing on top of the receiving/documenting process they ought to do first. The address I mailed to is the same one they provided on their website,
Service aux étudiants étrangers
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA​

But giving the fact that it hasn't been notifying me for so long, I do have to consider if that is not the right address. If so, what are the actions I can take?

Gibb

Star Member
Apr 16, 2020
Hi! I have the same issue as yours! My courier service said that my documents are delivered by April 8th, and there hasn't been any update on the "my file" portal on the immigration-Quebec website... So I called MIFI today, and their reply was "your document may be delivered and received, but no one had documented it into the system yet" so they cannot tell me when they received my documents. However, they did mention that this pandemic has slowed everything down and the average processing time is extended to 4 weeks now. He also mentioned it may take as long as 8 weeks but I am not sure if that includes the time of actual processing on top of the receiving/documenting process they ought to do first. The address I mailed to is the same one they provided on their website,
Service aux étudiants étrangers
Ministère de l'Immigration, de la Diversité et de l'Inclusion
285, rue Notre-Dame Ouest, 4e étage
Montréal (Québec) H2Y 1T8
CANADA​

But giving the fact that it hasn't been notifying me for so long, I do have to consider if that is not the right address. If so, what are the actions I can take?
Hi, I sent my documents to that address and they confirmed me my docs were received (although there is no any update in the portal so far). My docs were received last March 02