Waiting for CAQ

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Time line Applied on 23 July 2019
Confirmation of payment 24 July 2019
Opening of file 24 July 2019.

1st msg on 26 july about opening of file.

2nd msg on 6th of August for receipt of documents mention that docs received on 30 July 2019.

3rd msg on 10 aug issue of caq.
wow. it was quite fast for you buddy. in this year u meant?

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi guys who applied for the CSQ, Can you tell me after how many weeks,months you got the invitation to Arrima to apply for CSQ?

Appriciate your reply

Sweetiepie8

Oct 24, 2019
Hello I applied for a Quebec acceptance certificate, and when I was sending my documents I sent a passport photo size (50/50). I want to know if it can affect my application.
Please let me know.
Thanks.

Oct 22, 2019
Hey everyone,
I applied for CAQ on 3rd of oct and i am not be able to login my CAQ online profile.. In that case i was contact to quebec immigration tjey said that your file is in process yet... I received 2 mails on my registered mail regarding CAQ.. Can anyone tell how much mails received for CAQ approval??

Last edited:

Sweetiepie8

Oct 24, 2019
Hey everyone,
I applied for CAQ on 3rd of march and i am not be able to login my CAQ online profile.. In that case i was contact to quebec immigration tjey said that your file is in process yet... I received 2 mails on my registered mail regarding CAQ.. Can anyone tell how much mails received for CAQ approval??
Hey. If you applied since march you should have received your CAQ a long time ago. It usually takes 20 days after they receive your documents to take a decision.

Oct 22, 2019
I already received 2 mails from them but i m not be able to login my online file so i checked my file status through call.. They said the last mail is for your CAQ approval.... Is it right?

Sweetiepie8

Oct 24, 2019
Haven’t you read the emails? You can find the link that can help you to log in your portal. Yeah the last email is for the CAQ approval!
I already received 2 mails from them but i m not be able to login my online file so i checked my file status through call.. They said the last mail is for your CAQ approval.... Is it right?
ave you read the emails?

Oct 22, 2019
Yes, i rcd these emails on my registered email... In that mails there are same line that..... you received a new message related to your application please login and read this..... I was not able to read so i call them(Québec immigration) for status and they provide all info to me relating to my application..

Sweetiepie8

Oct 24, 2019
Yes, i rcd these emails on my registered email... In that mails there are same line that..... you received a new message related to your application please login and read this..... I was not able to read so i call them(Québec immigration) for status and they provide all info to me relating to my application..
Well ok once they approve your CAQ, they’ll send you an email too. Where are you from?