+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for CAQ

Rahim Dosani

May 27, 2019
Yes you will receive both hard copy and soft copy. You would receive the soft copy online first but you will have to print out the soft copy within some days (I think 90 days or so, not sure) and then you would receive the hard copy sent to the address you provided.

When submitting for visa, you can submit just he soft copy if you haven’t receive the hard copy. It’s literally the same thing so it doesn’t matter.

es you
Next month on 24th my college gets started what if i dont receive the hard copy before that. Can i travel with soft copy only.?

Geneviève01

Nov 16, 2018
Next month on 24th my college gets started what if i dont receive the hard copy before that. Can i travel with soft copy only.?
No, you can’t travel with soft copy only. You would be required to show the hard copy to the immigration officer at the airport. But you might receive it before the 24th, I think I got mine about 3-4 weeks or less after i received the soft copy (and that was sent to Africa). I think it also depends on your location, you might receive it earlier. Also, ensure that the address you put online is the correct address if not it might even take longer.

Rahim Dosani

May 27, 2019
No, you can’t travel with soft copy only. You would be required to show the hard copy to the immigration officer at the airport. But you might receive it before the 24th, I think I got mine about 3-4 weeks or less after i received the soft copy (and that was sent to Africa). I think it also depends on your location, you might receive it earlier. Also, ensure that the address you put online is the correct address if not it might even take longer.
Right but till now i didnt receive the soft copy also.?? Im really worried it as i dont have much time

rb (Robin)

Jul 2, 2019
hello please help me on 28 may i applied for caq so please tell me when i will find it i have limted time because my intake class will start on 30 sep

rb (Robin)

Jul 2, 2019
hello all of i am from india so i am waiting for my caq i applied for it on 28 may so please tell me what i should now my course class will start next month i have few days so please guide me and give me quebec immigration international contact nub for caq and help me please

Feb 28, 2017
Time line Applied on 23 July 2019
Confirmation of payment 24 July 2019
Opening of file 24 July 2019.

1st msg on 26 july about opening of file.

2nd msg on 6th of August for receipt of documents mention that docs received on 30 July 2019.

3rd msg on 10 aug issue of caq.

Reactions: coolcham

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
anyone here who get study permit as applied in university and also who are rejection with university offer letter?? i have CAQ too but have 5.5 in two module and concordia university offers me for admission in degree as well.

Akashsharma1313

Star Member
Jul 20, 2019
hello all of i am from india so i am waiting for my caq i applied for it on 28 may so please tell me what i should now my course class will start next month i have few days so please guide me and give me quebec immigration international contact nub for caq and help me please
you are late because without CAQ you cannot apply for your study permit