+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO Winnipeg Lets connect here

Shapphy$

Mar 22, 2019
I think usually they send applications to local offices if you answer yes to any of the statutory questions.
Aha. This sounds logical. I answered yes to two of the statutory questions - I was refused a Student Authorization to study in Canada many years ago plus I have a medical condition, which btw is out of scope for “Excessive Demand”.

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Aha. This sounds logical. I answered yes to two of the statutory questions - I was refused a Student Authorization to study in Canada many years ago plus I have a medical condition, which btw is out of scope for “Excessive Demand”.
how do you know if you're in SS? Are you in IP2 already?

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
Yep, visa refusal is the most common reason why they get sent to local offices.

sumylili

Feb 22, 2019
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-11-2018
AOR Received.
14-11-2018
Med's Done....
14-12-2018
Interview........
04-06-2019
Passport Req..
Landing Email 17-05-2019
LANDED..........
04-06-2019
Yes, we ordered notes on February 28 and hope to receive response before end of next week.
I ordered on Feb 27th and got it 2 days ago. Probably, you will have it by the end of this week o early next week. Good luck!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
OK. Thanks for the heads-up. Does this mean there’s nothing abnormal with the current long processing time with Winnipeg VO?
It's not abnormal, but we are getting shafted by CIC just for something that would take 5 minutes to check (open up GCMS notes for the previous visa refusal) and give a pass. Visa refusal long time ago is just a stupid reason to make someone wait for 3-4 months.

Another issue is these offices don't specialize in PR applications, they do refugee, citizenship etc. cases. I think they only look at PR cases WHEN and IF they have free time. Whereas CIO Sydney and Ottawa are specialized for PR applications, that's why they are more consistent, albeit being slow sometimes.

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi All,

My Application is processing in wiinipeg Visa Office.

AOR-26th Jan 2019
MEP-8th March
CEC-Inland
BG status before MEP is NA
BG status after MEP is Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Till now BG is not changed but most if them it is changed to We are processing your background check and we will let you know if we need more information after MEP, i hard that Winnipeg is very slow? did any one had experienced the same? did any one had the same BG status as mine?

Dec 27, 2017
Hi All

Anyone received from Winnipeg VO have had any progress recently? Like bg start or ppr? My husband’s application is pending since 5 aug and just medicals passed and application in progress. Kindly mention if anyone has any update.

Thanks

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi All

Anyone received from Winnipeg VO have had any progress recently? Like bg start or ppr? My husband’s application is pending since 5 aug and just medicals passed and application in progress. Kindly mention if anyone has any update.

Thanks
Is his case inland? What’s his eligibility status? Recommended pass?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Btw I just want to know do you guys know anyone who has received Ppr and has their application processing from winnipeg VO in 2018. I am just curious because i also ordered my gcms notes but haven’t received them yet. Its been over 30 days already.
Did you received note?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Just got email today
AOR Sept 22
MED pass Oct 18
Ghost update Dec 10 (called CIC on Dec 11, i was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, security check in process, then I called again on Dec 21, the agent told me the security check hasn't been started and my VO is in Winnipeg )
Landing interview email Jan 3

Im CEC inland
Landing interview at Etobicoke?

reddys

Jan 18, 2019
Hi Guys,

Got the CoPR after the landing interview.

Category - CEC Inland
AOR - Oct 11
ITA - Oct 11
MEP - Nov 7
ADR - Nov 7
Landing Interview email received on 22 Feb
landing interview - 1 Mar
Got CoPR on the same date
Application status in CIC not yet updated. Still showing application inprogress

Thanks All

What was your BG status after MEP?

Mine it is saying your application is in progress but for most of them it is we are processing your Background check