+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors Visa (TRV) Processing time 2016 India

Zaan@30

Mar 5, 2017
No my wife works in Multi national company in hyderabad and I'm a pharmacist owner of pharmacy store. We dont have any visa refusal history. Before marraige i been to canada for 5 years on study and work permit came back India before my visa expired in the year 2015 and its almost more than year i got married. I want to gift my wife canada tour applied for TRV.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Zaan@30 said:
No my wife works in Multi national company in hyderabad and I'm a pharmacist owner of pharmacy store. We dont have any visa refusal history. Before marraige i been to canada for 5 years on study and work permit came back India before my visa expired in the year 2015 and its almost more than year i got married. I want to gift my wife canada tour applied for TRV.
Hope you get your TRVs soon

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yadav said:
hello Bryanna,

got my interview tomorow any tips plz
Reach the visa office at least 30-45 minutes in advance. This will help you to relax + complete the security formalities.

Have you prepared your documents? Two separate folders i.e. originals and photocopies + photographs (neatly labelled on the reverse).

Like I had said earlier, do carry your passport. Except for your passport and documents, you will not be allowed to take your cellphone, USB, etc into the visa office area.

Wear formal clothes (not a tie, not casual wear nor sneakers). Stay calm. Do not fidget when answering. Do not stammer. Do not get nervous. Do not keep touching your nose (this is an indication that one is not being honest). Do not slouch in your seat. Sit inclined forward. Maintain eye contact, don't be shifty.

Do not volunteer any information. Answer briefly

Think of it this way: You are being given an opportunity to prove you should be granted a TRV. So you must make the best of this opportunity

All the very best. Let us know what they ask you

new_guy2017

Mar 4, 2017
Bryanna,

I sent you a personal message with a follow up query I had specific to my case - please respond when possible - thanks so much !

Bryanna said:
Your passports will be sent to the Bangalore visa office for visa stamping.

It's like this:
A final decision on your TRV applications will be taken only after the visa office receives your passports. Until then you have not yet been approved.

Like I have mentioned earlier, your applications will be closed/refused if you do not submit with the stipulated 30 days. And, you have not received any confirmation from the visa office allowing you to submit your passports later. So do not risk a refusal.

I'm pretty sure you will get your processed passports back before March 18 (probably by March 14-15).... if you include the letter to expedite, etc

Do submit your passports on Monday, March 6 to VFS Pune. Check for any local holidays (Maharashtra and Karnataka) before you opt for a courier delivery of the processed passports. Otherwise, you can collect the processed passports, in-person, from VFS Pune

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Bryanna,

i have prepared all just awaiting the new loa frm college where wife is enrolling as thats the only document to proof her upcoming studies.

DOcument list:
my bank statement for more than 6 months with a closing balance of 10k CAD
my wifes bank statement for 6 months showing balance of 3400 CAD
original marriage certificate for relationship with some pictures printed seperately
my wifes previous study documents like her loa, her final transcripts and as mentioned awaiting new loa for new course.

my employment certificate stating period of work annual income and leave grant for visiting my wife and joining office back after trip.
my appointment letter from company.

i have copies for all.

aside from this i have kept my old passport my daughters passport her school registration, valuation summary of family property and CA attestation of the same.

do u think that all is enough. have i missed something? then plz tell me as i only have tonight to complete the file

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You must include additional documents specifically to what the visa office has asked you to bring.

It will not help to carry only the documents which you had submitted for your TRV application.

1. Do you have a bank statement with the closing balance on the date when you applied for your TRV?

2. Print more proofs of your relationship: Skype records, WhatsApp chat transcripts, etc + photographs of you and your wife with your family or friends

3. Do you have any joint bank accounts with your wife? Joint FDs? Joint property ownership?

4. Your daughter's birth certificate in addition to her passport

5. Bank statement to which your salary is credited every month

6. Last 2 years' ITRs

7. Any financial investments like FDs, shares, mutual funds, etc

8. Property ownership documents, translated into English, if necessary

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
well i had 8000 dollar back wen i applied and have recived some more funds through salary. my statement is updated and is still end of feb with closing balance 10 k.

yes i have printed some skype screens in black and white. and i have also got color print of pics from time wen we were in UK, Philippines and india. pics in india with family on family weddings, festive pics of me my wife n daughter with frds n family.

no i dnt have any joint bank act with wife or property. the property here is owned by my parents total of 2 properties on their name. im the only one living with them with my kids.

yes i have put my daughters originial birth certificate and her passport as well as the acknowledgment of her oci ( overseas citizenship of india) application and its already granted just not arrived in the concerned office after printing yet. i have put the school registration forms where we applied for her admission. in one school where i was alumni she has already got confirm admission. its just the school will put requirements on 7th march n then i can complete the process for her admission in nursery.

bank statement for 7 months i have n i have already market the salary transfers for them. i do not have any ITR yet as it will b filed end of march. as its been only 1 year that im working.

other than this i have no investment for now.

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
also to add i have a proprietorship firm on my name which is for events an wedding and we have only done 1 function so i showed in that bank statement with around 4000 cad and sales tax registrant papers.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
yadav said:
also to add i have a proprietorship firm on my name which is for events an wedding and we have only done 1 function so i showed in that bank statement with around 4000 cad and sales tax registrant papers.
Yes, these are good ties.

One question you might be asked if you show your new business papers: Does your appointment letter allow you to work elsewhere/set up your own business?

Zaan@30

Mar 5, 2017
Hello Bryanna

Actually, i have one question to ask from your reply. What is Third party Sources? Is it background verification agencies.

Waiting for your reply.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It could be background checks.... or details from another visa office/another country..... or maybe from banks, employers.... basically anyone. It's difficult to guess

Try not to think about it :)

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Posted by: Bryanna
Insert Quote
Quote from: yadav on March 05, 2017, 11:34:38 am
Yes, these are good ties.

One question you might be asked if you show your new business papers: Does your appointment letter allow you to work elsewhere/set up your own business?

about that i dnt do the work myself and have a friend to manage. and this is not full time but just part time.