+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa ircc portal

Arzoyi

Nov 25, 2021
IRCC has asked travellers to re-submit visitor visa application if sent before September 7. If you wish to travel by January 2022, it is better to reapply - either in the new IRCC portal or the old GCKey portal.
I have no issues to reapply. But can anybody take the guarantee that my application will be processed?

headingnorth

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
does reapplying in the new portal work. Mine has been pending since early october. Any suggestions any experts have here...?

Bisdakko!

Nov 27, 2021
Hey Folks,

I hope all of you are doing well. I need your help.

May I ask what this new Portal is? I will apply for my second Visitor Record today. Can I use this new Portal?

Also, I did a medical exam this year for my first Visitor Record. One of the documents I need to upload for my second Visitor record application is Proof of upfront medical exam. Does it mean the receipt of that Medical exam?

I am not sure what's the difference. If you could enlighten me with this, your response would be highly appreciated.

headingnorth

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Did you upload covid vaccine certificate? Adding documents via webform can sometimes trigger movement in your application.
thanks, i have given it a try. Will report any movement. What i also did is to reach out to our MP here in canada, not sure what help they will be of, but we'll see. They have asked for to sign a consent form, hopefully something might help. any other ideas, i would really appreciate.

Shabvjd

Dec 29, 2021
Has anyone got any update from new IRCC portal? I’m still confused which one is better, GCKey or IRCC portal, Can someone pleaaaaase advise…

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Sorry for the stupid question, I have just applied my parent's visitor visa using gckey ( As I wasn't aware of the new IRCC portal). Is it mandatory to submit any new visitor visa application using only the new IRCC portal?