+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa ircc portal

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
Anyone got response who applied through the new ircc portal?

Those who applied through gckey has got responses i can see..please update

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Hey

I have started the process and I'm on step where I need to upload the document in the portal. I have queries about 2 documents:

1. Consent personal information -- Complete this form only if you authorize Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself

-- Can anyone provide format for this as there isn't any pdf / form in the portal.

2. Employer letter (current)

A copy of a letter from the employer in Canada. This letter must state that the company will hire you to work in Canada for a specific period of time.

The letter must be printed on the company's official letterhead and include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

--- How is it possible to provide such letter for TRV of spouse as she's not in Canada and she is working in India and intend of travel is just a visit.

Can you plz help me?

Rasahibae2y

Feb 4, 2019
Hey

I have started the process and I'm on step where I need to upload the document in the portal. I have queries about 2 documents:

1. Consent personal information -- Complete this form only if you authorize Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) and the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself

-- Can anyone provide format for this as there isn't any pdf / form in the portal.

A copy of a letter from the employer in Canada. This letter must state that the company will hire you to work in Canada for a specific period of time.

The letter must be printed on the company's official letterhead and include your name, the details of your employment in Canada, and the company's contact information.

--- How is it possible to provide such letter for TRV of spouse as she's not in Canada and she is working in India and intend of travel is just a visit.

Can you plz help me?
Hey both of these are optional....if you don't plan to release information from your case file to someone other than yourself...not required.

Also the employment letter is optional, and is required only if some employer is inviting you to work in Canada... otherwise you can leave both of them blank....

Just wanted to check are you applying for yourself, spouse or parents?

Reactions: vinay16

Rasahibae2y

Feb 4, 2019
No it doesn't... But you can put under additional optional documents tab if you want to show any.

Whom are you applying for parents...I have a doubt?

charles2328

Sep 27, 2021
I reapplied through the Portal. However there was no option to upload photograph in the new portal.
Did anyone experience this ?
When I applied through GC Key in Feb there was option to upload photograph.

Sbs21

Aug 19, 2021
Hi ,
I wanted to apply for visitor visa for my parents from India. I have already created a gc key login and started updating documents there. Just got to know about the new IRCC porta, Confused, which one should I follow now ?
Anyone who have uploaded in new IRCC portal have seen the applications moving ? or they got the Visas ? Pls clarify

jenny28865

Sep 14, 2021
I have
Hi ,
I wanted to apply for visitor visa for my parents from India. I have already created a gc key login and started updating documents there. Just got to know about the new IRCC porta, Confused, which one should I follow now ?
Anyone who have uploaded in new IRCC portal have seen the applications moving ? or they got the Visas ? Pls clarify
I have the same question. is there any advantages to applying from the new IRCC portal or should I go with GC key?

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
its easier to apply through ircc portal. and the documents required are also less. So, I would say do apply through ircc portal

Reactions: vinay16

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
its easier to apply through ircc portal. and the documents required are also less. So, I would say do apply through ircc portal
Should I wait till I get AOR of spousal PR file or can I apply before that?

I do have temp application number and UCI

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Hey

Can you plz help me?
Hey Vinay,
I'm planning to apply for a visitor visa for my spouse, I just wanted to know what documents/proof are you planning to submit to show that she will return to her home country after her visit?

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Hey Vinay,
I'm planning to apply for a visitor visa for my spouse, I just wanted to know what documents/proof are you planning to submit to show that she will return to her home country after her visit?
I'm in the process. I'm also trying to figure that out. I haven't completed my application yet.