+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa ircc portal

Jaise

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
I already applied for a visitor visa for my partner on June. I am planning to reapply. For that I only need to apply for the written authorisation.Right? or do I need to apply for visitor visa again?

Reactions: Userqw

player

Jun 29, 2011
I am planning to apply for my mother and sister visit visa under the new portal. Should I apply for then together under the group application or separately.
You advice will be highly appreciated.

natzetgo

Star Member
Nov 19, 2018
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
AOR date: Oct 23, 2021
Biometric: Nov 8, 2021
Travelling to unite with my elder sister in Canada who is PR
VO: New Delhi
no updates on file so far..

anyone with similar AOR having an update?

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
AOR date: Oct 23, 2021
Biometric: Nov 8, 2021
Travelling to unite with my elder sister in Canada who is PR
VO: New Delhi
no updates on file so far..

anyone with similar AOR having an update?
Looks like current timeline is 50 calendar days, so may have to wait until the end of 2nd week of December.

rules87

Jul 21, 2021
I heard they normally process within 30 working days for people who applied using new portal. Are they taking longer now ? Any update on time line ?

Leo2021

Aug 17, 2021
Please tell me , I am applying for my spouse TRV , and I am responsible for all expense in Canada , but still they are asking me how much CAD dollars you have. Please guide me
What to write in that box ?

Fabia

Apr 26, 2014
I am looking for some help in submitting a visitor Visa Application for my child
we are waiting for the PR application to be approved and it is not progressing after AOR, so instead of waiting we want to apply the visitor Visa for our son
I am using the New IRCC portal to submit the TRV application and it has the following

A copy of a letter from the person that you will depend on financially during your stay in Canada.

The letter must include the amount of money this person will be providing, plus proof that this person has sufficient funds. This can be one or more of the following:

Could someone help me with a letter sample that i can provide in this section

Thanks

Reactions: Ashsan

Arzoyi

Nov 25, 2021
My visitor visa application crossed 200 days..Now there is a update on website that showing the processing time is 40days for visitor visa application.I have applied for exam that will be in January 2022.Can anybody tell me that what to do now?

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
My visitor visa application crossed 200 days..Now there is a update on website that showing the processing time is 40days for visitor visa application.I have applied for exam that will be in January 2022.Can anybody tell me that what to do now?
Reapply thru the new online portal

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Is there any guarantee that they will approve my application before exam??
I am not sure about that, it depends on the immigration officer who process your application.
But Ppl from India are getting ppr request in 60 days.
You should include a convincing explanation letter along with your application.

shubhamcspro

Oct 23, 2021
Submission on 20th Oct, 2021
Biometrics done on 25th Oct, 2021
No updates after that.
I am the spouse of international student and applied for TRV to spend time during Christmas break.

ipkonfig

Star Member
Sep 30, 2020
IRCC has asked travellers to re-submit visitor visa application if sent before September 7. If you wish to travel by January 2022, it is better to reapply - either in the new IRCC portal or the old GCKey portal.