+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for September applicant still waiting

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
It really doesn’t mean that same thing will happen again and again. There must be natural,valid and significant change in financial health as well as travel history too.
agreed same travel history or situation can;t be same results

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
it is good but sometimes they evaluate your financial status with traveling as well as my one friend was refused in a same issue and that guy never refused a visa of any country but they evaluate he travels alone most with family less and they put the financial reason and refuse and travel history too so consider that too.. they count travel with family and alone as well and very deeply. good luck
There must be a visiting visa calculater for all TRV catagories so people can judge their options before applying :)

Reactions: Khanimran1979

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
you know,it was my mistake i know,because i made travel history in a wrong way,i just take a photo of visas on passpoert insted of making it in a word format,i must make a tab in a word format and writ all entery/exit date and destination in it,but i just take some bulshit photo of visas on the passport,it was my mistake and in know it,as he and his wife went to usa together,he got 6,7 china visa,he is doing business in china i think he would get it so far,do you guys agree with me?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
you know,it was my mistake i know,because i made travel history in a wrong way,i just take a photo of visas on passpoert insted of making it in a word format,i must make a tab in a word format and writ all entery/exit date and destination in it,but i just take some bulshit photo of visas on the passport,it was my mistake and in know it,as he and his wife went to usa together,he got 6,7 china visa,he is doing business in china i think he would get it so far,do you guys agree with me?
Agree...

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7 @hamid607

i got a call from VAC 1 hour ago and they are saying your decision has came please submit passport within 3 days and try to submit it today along with covering letter i am like what sort of covering letter this is i asked what decision he said no idea just submit passport asap and thank you very much so can you please guide me what i need to submit in actual with pp?

Reactions: Khanimran1979

Khanimran1979

Star Member
Jan 11, 2018

i got a call from VAC 1 hour ago and they are saying your decision has came please submit passport within 3 days and try to submit it today along with covering letter i am like what sort of covering letter this is i asked what decision he said no idea just submit passport asap and thank you very much so can you please guide me what i need to submit in actual with pp?
First of all congratulations for approval and if you linked your application to GC key so print your approval letter and submit with your passport. I am sure IN SHA ALLAH it’s covering letter..... like everybody submited passport like this as well as Passport request means visa approved IN SHA ALLAH

Reactions: ubfx

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017

Wow. Another Big news ... Congratulations. :)....

Reactions: ubfx

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014

I did predict that you were next in the queue for PPR :) Super great news!

You must submit your passports (your, wife and son) + the passport request letters + VFS consent forms (signed by each of you + signed by you for your son) + pay the VFS fees for passport transmission and/or for passport courier/collection after the TRVs are stamped

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
I did predict that you were next in the queue for PPR :) Super great news!

You must submit your passports (your, wife and son) + the passport request letters + VFS consent forms (signed by each of you + signed by you for your son) + pay the VFS fees for passport transmission and/or for passport courier/collection after the TRVs are stamped
thanks for your message @Bryanna i already submitted everything they asked i was like sleepless until i submit it haha but now don't know what is next haha as no status update :)

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
thanks for your message @Bryanna i already submitted everything they asked i was like sleepless until i submit it haha but now don't know what is next haha as no status update :)
Dont worry, the next thing you need to do is a very good night sleep now. You are now TRV holder, one more lucky member of this forum. MashaAllah

bimmie

Jan 26, 2018
Hello House,

I need a candid advise. I applied for a TRV through a registered representative in canada which should come with work permit. He submitted online in canada. I'm a religious worker. The rep submitted late August 2017 but till date I have not done biometric.
Would like to know why the delay. It's been 5 months without biometric. Last update i got was due to illegal crossing from US to canada. There are some many application to process.
Please kindly shed more light on this.

Thanks