+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for September applicant still waiting

Shikha15

Nov 19, 2017
Hello everyone,
I had applied for visitor visa through online application system on 19th sep, its already been 60 days since then, but still it is in process, any suggestions what can i do now.
Is there any other september applicants still waiting ?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
I had applied for visitor visa through online application system on 19th sep, its already been 60 days since then, but still it is in process, any suggestions what can i do now.
Is there any other september applicants still waiting ?
MOST OF THE MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM ARE IN THE SAME SEPTEMBER CLUB. IT WILL BE IDEAL IF YOU REMAIN CALM AND WAIT FOR THE DECISION UNLESS YOU ARE EXPECTING A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING ETC IN CANADA. THEY ARE WORKING ON BACKGOUND CHECKS WHICH USUALLY TAKES 3 MONTHS MINIMUM.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
MOST OF THE MEMBERS IN THIS FORUM ARE IN THE SAME SEPTEMBER CLUB. IT WILL BE IDEAL IF YOU REMAIN CALM AND WAIT FOR THE DECISION UNLESS YOU ARE EXPECTING A VERY IMPORTANT MEETING ETC IN CANADA. THEY ARE WORKING ON BACKGOUND CHECKS WHICH USUALLY TAKES 3 MONTHS MINIMUM.
and it can take upto 4 5 months as well so stay calm and be positive we all are waiting since sep :)

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
hi guys im new so i would be glad if someone help me,as im iranian ia have to go to turky for biometrics,first of all,i try once 3monthes ago and they refused my application with a ridiculous reason (travel history,purpose of travel,even i already went to usa2years ago and i have about 14 china visas in my passport)i tried to fix the problams(purpose of travel) and apply 2monthes age,but still waiting for the background,my question is,why did my first attend refused in only 1or2weeks,but the last one still waiting for more than2 monthes? does someone have any idea to describe it?or maybe they accept my application and send it to background check? thank u for corporation.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hi guys im new so i would be glad if someone help me,as im iranian ia have to go to turky for biometrics,first of all,i try once 3monthes ago and they refused my application with a ridiculous reason (travel history,purpose of travel,even i already went to usa2years ago and i have about 14 china visas in my passport)i tried to fix the problams(purpose of travel) and apply 2monthes age,but still waiting for the background,my question is,why did my first attend refused in only 1or2weeks,but the last one still waiting for more than2 monthes? does someone have any idea to describe it?or maybe they accept my application and send it to background check? thank u for corporation.

Travel history , purpose are the main reasons of almost 95% refusals. Majority of the members who are refused by Canada got the same reasons.
Your case history does suggests that you missed something in your previous application attempt where as you completed all the points and your application is considered for visa thats why they sent it to background checks. Take this thing very positively and patiently.

Reactions: sina.ahmari

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
Travel history , purpose are the main reasons of almost 95% refusals. Majority of the members who are refused by Canada got the same reasons.
Your case history does suggests that you missed something in your previous application attempt where as you completed all the points and your application is considered for visa thats why they sent it to background checks. Take this thing very positively and patiently.
i realy do appreciate,i hope i would get the visa,soon,i will notify everyone here as soon as i get any update about my case.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
i realy do appreciate,i hope i would get the visa,soon,i will notify everyone here as soon as i get any update about my case.
Better if you apply for GCMS notes before re apply so you will have genuine reason why they refuse and then you can correct it as in GCMS notes everything is there all background check record and a real reason what officer noted and why he/she refused then you can decide what could be next step good luck.

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
Better if you apply for GCMS notes before re apply so you will have genuine reason why they refuse and then you can correct it as in GCMS notes everything is there all background check record and a real reason what officer noted and why he/she refused then you can decide what could be next step good luck.
Do You mean sign in with a gckey?

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
shit,,,but my first visa application refused just after 10days,but the last one still waiting for 64days so far. would you please someone tell me what does "GCMS" means?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
shit,,,but my first visa application refused just after 10days,but the last one still waiting for 64days so far. would you please someone tell me what does "GCMS" means?
GCMS notes which represent the full snapshot of a visa or immigration profile of an applicant is probably the best way to be informed about the case progress.

Gckey is a login of cic which will give you update about current application i hope it is clear now GOOD luck

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
GCMS notes which represent the full snapshot of a visa or immigration profile of an applicant is probably the best way to be informed about the case progress.

Gckey is a login of cic which will give you update about current application i hope it is clear now GOOD luck
Thank u,but how can i apply for gcms key?

RuchiWalia

Oct 7, 2016
I have applied online for parents visitor visa on 14th Sep and still waiting.. Sent CSE enquiry and today i got below reply from delhi immigration :

Please be advised that yours and your spouse’s applications are pending for review by an officer. Please await communication from our office.

Not sure what's next