+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for September applicant still waiting

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
Finaly i got update,message said:
decision has been made on your

application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application . I think i got the visa,yeah?

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
I have a question,mu passport will expire in2020,can i change my passport than i get the visa in my new passport?or i have to kesp this passport?couse if i'll change my passport,passport number will change

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Finaly i got update,message said:
decision has been made on your

application. We require your passport to finalize processing your application . I think i got the visa,yeah?
Brilliant. You will definitely see a sticker pasted in your passport after 10 days time,

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
I have a question,mu passport will expire in2020,can i change my passport than i get the visa in my new passport?or i have to kesp this passport?couse if i'll change my passport,passport number will change
Well it will be ideal if you get visa on your current passport. Why are you askimg for new issues when you have got visa and 2 years are enough to visit Canada multiple times. Good luck and keep us posted about visa details.

Reactions: sina.ahmari

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
i guess you don;t need to do that you take visa on that passport 2020 is far so you can apply again before expire and can get it again and Next time hopefully faster

Reactions: sina.ahmari

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
Thank u guys,as ubfx said,i would apply again and again.thank u for positive morivation you guys gAve me during this period,i wish all the best to you,i will post any update i've got

Reactions: Omairi7