+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for September applicant still waiting

Mrmoody90

May 25, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7 @ubfx
Same old crap for me :(
God knows when this will change

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.Help -

Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help -

Review of medical resultsYou do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.Help -
Review of additional documentsWe do not need additional documents.Help -

InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help -

BiometricsCompleted.Help -

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.Help -

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help -

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7 @ubfx

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.Help -

Review of eligibilityWe are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.Help -

Review of medical resultsYou do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.Help -

InterviewYou do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.Help -

Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.Help -

Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.Help -
This is the standard statements on GC key account we used to see during our processing. You need to bear these lines untill the Golden words APPROVED appears.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna @Omairi7 @ubfx

Application status

Bro even after my pp submission account is same as yours LOL so it doesn't matters who knows IA in morning you will got a call for PP submission

Reactions: Mrmoody90

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
hi again guys,does anybody have any idea why does the processes time for my country(iran) too high? before it was 45 days but now i checked it will take 120 dayso_Oo_O

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
thanks everyone here is my timeline

applied 8th Sep 17
PP withdrawal 28 Nov 17
PPR submission 26th Jan
GOT PP with visas on 6th Feb 18

Feeling so happy got visas with wife son and daughter :) Good luck Everyone

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hi again guys,does anybody have any idea why does the processes time for my country(iran) too high? before it was 45 days but now i checked it will take 120 dayso_Oo_O
Its not only your country, there are some countries which are processed in 100 days plus. Due to strict visa policy and severe backlogs they will take time to process and ensure that visitor applicants will get the right treatment ent,

Reactions: sina.ahmari

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
thanks everyone here is my timeline

applied 8th Sep 17
PP withdrawal 28 Nov 17
PPR submission 26th Jan
GOT PP with visas on 6th Feb 18

Feeling so happy got visas with wife son and daughter :) Good luck Everyone
congrats bro wish u have a greaaaaaaat visit there.cheers

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
guys, i have another question,couse i just know you guys at this forum,so i have to ask here even i know here is not the right forum.
i want to apply for my mome,because we will go to my cousin wedding party in next few month in canada,i just have to ask something,when i want to start a new application for my mom.there is a question belove,:

Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?

as we will go together (i and my mom)what should i choose? yes or no?
thank u

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
guys, i have another question,couse i just know you guys at this forum,so i have to ask here even i know here is not the right forum.
i want to apply for my mome,because we will go to my cousin wedding party in next few month in canada,i just have to ask something,when i want to start a new application for my mom.there is a question belove,:

Are you accompanying a family member that has status in Canada, or has recently been approved to come to Canada?

as we will go together (i and my mom)what should i choose? yes or no?
thank u
@Bryanna can advice you better in this but i guess first you need to visit alone and they apply for mother with your TRV as a supporting document

Reactions: sina.ahmari

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
@Bryanna can advice you better in this but i guess first you need to visit alone and they apply for mother with your TRV as a supporting document
no no. i mean should i check it yes or no?i have,my mom wants to get the visa for her niece's wedding party,she has travel history,and financial proofs as well.just i dont know which answer should i check as we will go together.
thank u for attention