+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor visa for September applicant still waiting

kira260

Dec 12, 2017
Hi guys
I m telling you guys first that i have got an update that my brother's passport has been dispatched back to chandigarh vfs for collection. Please pray for us we get a positive news after opening the envelope. I have not told even my bro about this. Will definitely post result
Hey, did your brother get the visa?

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
hi guys,i applied for my uncle,but he refused,i ask for gcms key and today i got the answer,im not clearly satisfied,the officer told: very limited evidence of any previous travel history ,bank statement of poor quality,source of found unclear.and finaly he told im not satisfied that the application are bona fida temporary residents.
there is 3question that i ask you guys:
1-he alsoe has good travel history on his passport like 8china visa and a usa visa why the officer didnt accept?
2-his bank letter shows 22k dollars dosnt it enough for 2person for a 1week vocation that officer didnt accept?
3-why the officer said: source of found unclear?
i also send the same amount in my account and they accept(but i applied alone)
and what does the officer mean when he/she told: im not satisfied that the application are bona fida temporary residents
thank you for corporation,regards.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
hi guys,i applied for my uncle,but he refused,i ask for gcms key and today i got the answer,im not clearly satisfied,the officer told: very limited evidence of any previous travel history ,bank statement of poor quality,source of found unclear.and finaly he told im not satisfied that the application are bona fida temporary residents.
there is 3question that i ask you guys:
1-he alsoe has good travel history on his passport like 8china visa and a usa visa why the officer didnt accept?
2-his bank letter shows 22k dollars dosnt it enough for 2person for a 1week vocation that officer didnt accept?
3-why the officer said: source of found unclear?
i also send the same amount in my account and they accept(but i applied alone)
and what does the officer mean when he/she told: im not satisfied that the application are bona fida temporary residents
thank you for corporation,regards.

They always provides a genuine reason of refusal no matter how much stronger the case is.

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
so what should my uncle do to get the visa?he has 2girls which he didnt apply for them,what shoud he do?maybe he must increase his bank amount?and do you know how should he make the travel history form?

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
so what should my uncle do to get the visa?he has 2girls which he didnt apply for them,what shoud he do?maybe he must increase his bank amount?and do you know how should he make the travel history form?
He needs to improve his financial health as well as travel history.

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
He needs to improve his financial health as well as travel history.
his travels history same as mine,we went to china and usa together,but the officer accept me and didnt accept my uncle,its ridiculous dosnet it? yeah he will improve the financial health because as i know 22k dollors is not good enough for 2 persons (my uncle and his wife).what about the last question : source of found unclear!should he show some resources of the fount he demonstrate ?

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
his travels history same as mine,we went to china and usa together,but the officer accept me and didnt accept my uncle,its ridiculous dosnet it? yeah he will improve the financial health because as i know 22k dollors is not good enough for 2 persons (my uncle and his wife).what about the last question : source of found unclear!should he show some resources of the fount he demonstrate ?
did you uncle travel with his wife as well or most travels are alone?

Reactions: sina.ahmari

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
did you uncle travel with his wife as well or most travels are alone?
no most of the time he traveled with his wifi,i think the most important problem of his refusal,was his financial issue.couse i think i send his travel history in a wrong format(i write travel history details on a word file and take a photo of a print of that)so i think i understand it was my mistake his case refused :D i have to make a new travel history in a correct format like word or pdf and upload to cic,and improve the financial situation.

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
no most of the time he traveled with his wifi,i think the most important problem of his refusal,was his financial issue.couse i think i send his travel history in a wrong format(i write travel history details on a word file and take a photo of a print of that)so i think i understand it was my mistake his case refused :D i have to make a new travel history in a correct format like word or pdf and upload to cic,and improve the financial situation.
It will be good if he re-consider his application from the base and then apply after 6 months time.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
it is good but sometimes they evaluate your financial status with traveling as well as my one friend was refused in a same issue and that guy never refused a visa of any country but they evaluate he travels alone most with family less and they put the financial reason and refuse and travel history too so consider that too.. they count travel with family and alone as well and very deeply. good luck

sina.ahmari

Nov 20, 2017
It will be good if he re-consider his application from the base and then apply after 6 months time.
first i refused on time,and after maybe i dont know,1week i try again and got the visa that time,so i dont think so he must try after six month,but we have to improve some document of travel and financial status

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
first i refused on time,and after maybe i dont know,1week i try again and got the visa that time,so i dont think so he must try after six month,but we have to improve some document of travel and financial status
It really doesn’t mean that same thing will happen again and again. There must be natural,valid and significant change in financial health as well as travel history too.