Jun 27, 2018
Applied visitor visa on June 21
Paper based in Chennai VFS
Acknowledgement received on July 10
From Bangalore consulate
Afterthat no update so far

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that. Anyways, try to reapply after discussing the reasons for rejection in forums. Hopefully you will get it next time. I believe CIC is so strict these days and the number of applications in July - Sep seems very high (TRV + Student Visas). They seem too much stressed out and trying to find at least one reason to reject applications.

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
They only gave one reason for refusal. It says, based on the documentation and information provided, I am not satisfied that you are well established in your country and you have strong ties in your home country. That’s the only reason was given. I am glad there are not many reasons.
We made few mistakes, my brother did not show property which is under my mom’s name, he could have attached affidavit with it and also he did not provide any documents for house of vehicles. Did not gave any proof that he has to come back and also did not provide his personal account number.
We are thinking about applying again in October. This time we are going to apply on Friday in Chandigarh office. We want to address all the above given issues.

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
They only gave one reason for refusal. It says, based on the documentation and information provided, I am not satisfied that you are well established in your country and you have strong ties in your home country. That’s the only reason was given. I am glad there are not many reasons.
We made few mistakes, my brother did not show property which is under my mom’s name, he could have attached affidavit with it and also he did not provide any valuation documents for house or vehicles. Did not gave any proof that he has to come back and also did not provide his personal account statements.
We are thinking about applying again in October. This time we are going to apply on Friday in Chandigarh office. We want to address all the above given issues.

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Just an update guys. Application eligibility review started yesterday.(24th Aug). Applied on July 13th ,Delhi , Paper based. Able to get this info from IRCC contact number via IVR options.

niswe

Apr 5, 2017
Just an update guys. Application eligibility review started yesterday.(24th Aug). Applied on July 13th ,Delhi , Paper based. Able to get this info from IRCC contact number via IVR options.
Congratulations.. What time you checked on IVR?

Dindia94

Jul 23, 2018
Finally :)

TRV applied for Father, mother and sister on 11 July 2018 paper based Delhi. Linked it online recently.

27 August- It's reflecting your application is approved for all 3! :)

Submitted detailed application along with proof of funds from my father bank account only and ITR copy of all three.