+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitor Visa approved in July Timeline.

Jul 24, 2018
Hello Folks,

I'm a Canadian PR, living in Canada. I've applied TRV for my parent-in-laws. Please find the below timelines.

Applicant - parent-in-laws from India

Application Type – Online

Submitted – 27-Jul-2018

AOR - 27-Jul-2018

PPR – 10-Aug-2018
Hello,

hope you can give me some idea since you've submitted your application. Am trying to apply for SuperVisa for mom's behalf online. For the medical insurance receipt, should I attach that on the invitation letter or where did you upload it? Also in the application online, am done uploading everything (application form, supporting documents) just maybe some minor changes if ever but I still can't see where can I pay or submit the application. I don't know how to proceed. The only button I can see at the bottom is 'exit questionnaire'. how do you submit the application after uploading all docs online? and also how to pay the $100 fee? thank you.

Happy kingra

Jun 10, 2017
We applied for my brother, his wife and my niece.
Application applied- 4th July 2018
Where- Chandigarh
Method- paper
Response- still waiting
Will update when we got response from them.
But sister in law and his husband applied on
Application applied - 13th July 2018
Where- Chandigarh
Method- paper
Response- visa approved on 9th August 2018
Passport received- 11 August 2018

There visa got issued from Chandigarh not from Delhi. Somebody told them files those go to application centre on Friday remains in Chandigarh. They have better chances of getting a visa than those who’s files go to Delhi. Because they also take longer to response. I think it’s true. Files those govthe application centre from Monday to Thursday go to Delhi afterwards. But files those go on Friday remains in Chandigarh. They have more time to evaluate your profile. Hopefully it helps others.
We applied for my brother, his wife and my niece.
Application applied- 4th July 2018
Where- Chandigarh
Method- paper
Response- still waiting
Will update when we got response from them.
But sister in law and his husband applied on
Application applied - 13th July 2018
Where- Chandigarh
Method- paper
Response- visa approved on 9th August 2018
Passport received- 11 August 2018

There visa got issued from Chandigarh not from Delhi. Somebody told them files those go to application centre on Friday remains in Chandigarh. They have better chances of getting a visa than those who’s files go to Delhi. Because they also take longer to response. I think it’s true. Files those govthe application centre from Monday to Thursday go to Delhi afterwards. But files those go on Friday remains in Chandigarh. They have more time to evaluate your profile. Hopefully it helps others.
Ihv applied on 20th July i.e Friday At vfs Chandigarh. Application is under process at canada visa office chandigarh

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
Hello,

hope you can give me some idea since you've submitted your application. Am trying to apply for SuperVisa for mom's behalf online. For the medical insurance receipt, should I attach that on the invitation letter or where did you upload it? Also in the application online, am done uploading everything (application form, supporting documents) just maybe some minor changes if ever but I still can't see where can I pay or submit the application. I don't know how to proceed. The only button I can see at the bottom is 'exit questionnaire'. how do you submit the application after uploading all docs online? and also how to pay the $100 fee? thank you.

khyber980

Apr 7, 2018
Applied on July 23 paper based afghan national from Islamabad got refusal letter saying not enough travel history which is correct and purpose of travel which is I am not agreed to it. She is my aunt and her brothers nephew nieces are here also she will not stay here because her family is in Afghanistan, she can’t live here she is old enough and better life in there. Anyway I will not apply right away again probably in the October November with more proof. Thanks

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
Just want to share my experience guys. I applied for my parents visitor visa on 4th July. It was processed at BangaloreVAC.
Elgibility review started on: 15th August.
Visa approved: 16th August

Reactions: Denis8768

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
Applied on 4th July for my brother’s family
Passport dispatched on 16 August
Hope to get passports on coming Sunday or Monday according to Indian time.
I will update when it arrives.

Reactions: LightRose

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Applied on 4th July for my brother’s family
Passport dispatched on 16 August
Hope to get passports on coming Sunday or Monday according to Indian time.
I will update when it arrives.
Hi.. Did your passport get stamped ? If you used any agents they can collect it and verify it.

Chahalm89

Aug 12, 2018
I don’t know about it if they got visa or not. Yes we used a agent. But they did not link the application to online. We also applied for my brother in laws visa on 21 June which got rejected. So, I m little bit nervous. They were supposed to be here before 14august on my birthday. Don’t know what will happen.
Let’s hope for the best.

arjunbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I don’t know about it if they got visa or not. Yes we used a agent. But they did not link the application to online. We also applied for my brother in laws visa on 21 June which got rejected. So, I m little bit nervous. They were supposed to be here before 14august on my birthday. Don’t know what will happen.
Let’s hope for the best.
Ohh ok ok.. Anyways, no need to worry and hope for the best.